Black Sheep Brawl IV - March 14-15, 2015

ioscode

Come one, come all!  The full rulespack for this year's Brawl is here!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47532949/Rulespack_Rev4_2014-01-05.pdf

We'll tweak little things as necessary, but this should basically be the full thing.  A few things to note:

+We're going to add in further End Times rulings with any new books, as necessary.
+We're going to be doing a group dinner out on Saturday night at a place to be TBD.  We'll announce the place once we've figured it out.  Not required, but we hope everyone can make it!

• Like 1

booked my la quinta to house the dog/wife.  any suggestions on things they could do during the day seeing as my wife has almost 0% interst in watching lol.  dwarfs are ready to slay!

What does she like to normally do?  Any hobbies/interests of particular note?  Downtown is nice and cozy, but it's nothing too exciting.  The waterfront and Bush park would be good for the dog, but you can't count on the weather that weekend.

she's very outdoors-y and likes long walks. also if theres a good dog park or something like that to tire the crazy dog out. and yes, he will eat squirrels lol... if she gets bored maybe just send her up to the wine areas or something. thanks guys.

Salem is a pit. If she goes, she should head to Silver Falls........

• Like 1

Not chariot base, but counts as a chariot. They models being used for players who do not bring a model are the pony carts........hence my question.

It's in the painting section: "There will also be an optional hobby challenge. Bring a model on a chariot base to represent your relic carrying wagon for Round 2. The model with the most votes for favorite will win a prize. If you do not wish to bring a custom model, a dwarven pony cart will be provided to you for Round 2."  Sorry for the confusion; I'll update the next rev with a mention of this in the Round 2 text.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an updated rulespack:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47532949/Rulespack_Rev6_2015-01-29.pdf

Changes include:
+Updated sponsors
+Updated End Times Swedish (added all Thanquol models and changed Glottkin to -80 from -110)
+Added Gilgamesh Brewing as our Saturday night get together
+We're buying beers for stein winners!
+Changed/added to Scenario 5 based on someone's feedback and upon rereading it myself

I'm getting excited for the Brawl!

• Like 1