Black Sheep Brawl IV - March 14-15, 2015

ioscode

question:  For scenario 1 and claiming burial mounds will 3 montrous cavalry skirmishers be able to do that?  I know it says 5 skirmishers but it says one rank of models for ranked up units  and 3 montrous cav models are a rank.  thanks

Yeah, three MC will do it.  I'll reword it so Terradons and Warhawks (anything else?) are included.  Thanks for catching that.

getting my list ready for submission.  Is there any specific format you want?  Also do i need to include the swedish breakdown or not?

For format, as long as it's organized and readable, then that's fine.  Probably best not to abbreviate too many things or use short hand, but essentially just make sure everything is clear.  And no need for Swedish to be included, but if you already have it with the list, then that'd be good to have for us.

Well, we pretty much have all the lists in at this point (maybe 2 or 3 outstanding), but have not reviewed them all in detail yet.  That will start today.  Based on a quick glance at everything that has come in so far, there has been nothing that obviously needs to be sent back.  They will all be gone over, scored, and discussed in the next two weeks though, so there are sure to be things that need to be corrected, or things that were not obvious that need to be considered more carefully.

• Like 1