Black Sheep Brawl IV - March 14-15, 2015

ioscode

• 2 weeks later...

Can't trash talk if I don't know who Matt Peterson is

I'll fill in for Matt since he's a wicked great guy.

John channeling Matt "Ryan, I'm going to bang you like a drum!  I hope you got long distance on your plan cause I'm going to send you crying home to call mommy!  Hey know what Washington means in ancient greek? Who gives a [big bad swear word], you suck haha!  Oh yeah, one more thing - tomorrow I'm going to stand 4 feet away from you and make you feel like a little girl."

There.  Fixxer i have handled the trash talking for you appropriately.  Classicfava will have to dry his tears of rage at your wicked insults and muster the will to retaliate.  

• Like 2

ha i just finished my s*** paint job and i have to play ricky to make it exponentially look like crap. grrrreat :)

Ricky told me that he intends on backhanding you before the game starts so that the sting of his hand is fresh on your mind the entire game as a constant reminder of the bitchslapping he's doing to you while rolling dice.

True story.

I told Ricky this was a terrible thing to say but he didn't care, he was an animal.  His fury was barely contained.  He might kill you tomorrow.  It's crazy man.

• Like 3