How Excited is Torg?

Cortland

Yeah - Romans has quite a bit ... I have lots as well. About 3 sets of the original - another full few sets of the new designs - and about 20 bikers. It's gunna be grand -;).

I know this news will put a hold on the rest of my eBay shopping of anything more until I see if this rumor happens. Lucky for me I just finished gathering stuff for my corsair list. :).

-d

• Like 2

via duffybear1988 on Warseer
6 figures included on the sprue (possibly one is a venom crewman).
No seer or jester on the sprue my source has.
Masks are separate to heads and there are far more masks than needed.
Lots of swords/blades for various poses.
Nearly all are in dynamic leaping/dancing poses on Eldar ruins.

I don't know about kisses. Right now I'm just passing on the details as I get them. We discussed it a little last night and think that it's possible there may be another sprue that he doesn't have that comes as part of the box. If that's the case then there may be a jester and seer as well as a troupe master included.
My source has the right contacts at GW and has no reason to make stuff up, but as usual take everything with a pinch of salt.
  • Like 2

I want it to be real (of course) ... But I'm not holding my breath on this. I had been thinking since last OFCC about a harlequin army but now I'll be in a holding pattern on it.

I just wrapped up eBay purchases on items to redo my wraith wall list and my corsairs... So I'll stick with those as projects for now.

But - if this breaks out to be a real deal - I'm poised to drop some cash :)

• Like 2

what I am expecting… by the rumors…and things I have read so far.  Is that this should be something similar to the Iyanden supplement … a few updated stats… a new take on a few things - and otherwise not much new.  Maybe some warlord stuff - and artifacts… and some data slates, formations and groupings.  Maybe similar to the Warzone Valedor (eldar apoc) formation for Harlequins.

-d

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...