How Excited is Torg?

Cortland

preparing my wallet for some blood letting… not sure if the 30th is pre-order or actual - but I am primed and ready to go :).  A real codex (even if just a supplemental one) will have me launching into an entirely new project… maybe in time for OFCC - but I am unsure about if I will be doing the OPEN or the TEAM events...

-d

• Like 2

well I have a ton of harlequins... 2-3 sets of the RT era stuff... at a minimum... (1st box and then the blisters) every figure made.  3-4 sets of the newer stuff.  3-4 converted dreads... 30-36 harlequin jet bikes.  I once had 2 different army paint schemes on them.  Looking forward to new stuff :) and an army to build around fluff wise.

-d

• Like 3

I really hope they are as cool as I think they will be.  :D  

Based on what I read... super AWESOME (but appears to be glass cannon).  So, the leaks don't have information about the DJ and Shadowseer.  However the least strongly suggests that Solitare is a HQ selection (as the unit isn't allowed a warlord trait), which makes me hope that, it one of those - doesn't count against your HQ selection types...

Flip belts appear to have been fixed in terms of charging through terrain...  Also, Harle's apparently have access to some instant death!

This news is exciting enough to finally draw me out of hybernation from the boards!!!

• Like 2

the venom was added in the 2nd version of the Harlequins army list.  It was not there originally.  In the first iteration of the harlequin army (rt era) - they could loot other transports… YES LANDRAIDERS!.. in the compendium (which combined stuff from earlier WDs)  they show this.  

I remember passing by the RT rule book several times at a couple LGS back in the day, I was an RPGer, and always looked at the stuff for war hammer and RT when it came out.  But it wasn't until I saw the WD with the harlequins jumping out of the cover did I decide that I must play 40k LOL… I snapped up the WD… and soon picked up the box set of the first harlequin models.  

i am hoping they have some DeepStrike assault capabilities - web way portals - along with the more traditional eldar/DE stuff.

-d

• Like 2

A most impressive kit:

99120111001_HarlequinTroupe01.jpg

99120111001_HarlequinTroupe07.jpg

99120111001_HarlequinTroupe08.jpg

99120111001_HarlequinTroupe09.jpg

In battle, Harlequin Troupes move fast and hit hard, relying on speed and skill to annihilate the enemy before they even have time to raise their guns. Once in combat, the Harlequins are in their element, performing a lethal dance of death while their masks shimmer with their foe’s worst fears.

This box contains everything you need to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. There are 6 sets of legs, all perched on outcrops of rock, with which to form the base of your miniatures. You have the choice of 7 different torso fronts and 5 torso backs, along with 3 extra backs sporting Harlequin jackets. You also get 6 swords of two distinct designs, 6 shuriken pistols, 6 harlequin’s kisses, 2 harlequin’s embraces, 2 harlequin’s caresses, 2 neuro disruptors and 2 fusion pistols. There is a power sword as well should you wish to upgrade your Troupe Master.

Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.

There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.

This multi-part plastic kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
  • Like 2