How Excited is Torg?

Cortland

It looks like Harlequins will get a 'two-rider jetbike'

Ezec on Warseer
 Originally Posted by Ezec  
Had a quick glance yesterday at a scan from an upcoming dwarf, with the jetbikes (skyweavers). The profile was there but I couldn't look at it, my source (gw) showed me the scan just to tease me... ;p

The bikes themselves are stunning, they look larger (actually longer) than the existing eldar / DE jetbikes. There are two riders on each : one driver and another harlequin standing at the back.

I didn't have time to see much more, sorry... But from what I saw, they look splendid!

There is also a blurry, heavily-cut photo of it

gallery_79873_10428_15195.png
I found it on B&C

• Like 1

From Nikolas94 on Warseer, author of the l'Astropate blog, a small pic of next month's Visions mag

YEdrCyl.png

I partly disagree with his description though. It looks to be
- Skyweaver Jetbikes in the back and on the left side, rider and passenger in a row, the latter armed with a cc weapon ready to strike
- Starweaver transport/heavy support vehicle on the right side, Vyper chassis-shape but larger, with a turret or passenger compartment behind two riders sitting in the cockpit next to each other
- He is totally right with the Deathjester, new model

• Like 2

wow… ok my head is spinning -

trying to think about lists - and list options.  These new bikes are not the same as my old ones lol… I will be getting some of these as well.  But thinking about maybe a saim hann style CE list combined with whatever harlequins codex allows … I also have a unit of shining spear harlequins I converted … and perhaps some hellions that I had already started to convert.  lol… but its all up in the air till the codex drops and the dust settles lol.

-d

BTW - where did you find that image - P? 

• Like 2

its on pre-sale?  I looked today… there wasn't a codex…just the novella… along with the troupe and solitaire.    _ have been looking all over at the images - there are many - i just had not seen that cover for WD 54 yet lol

-d

Oops, I totally thought it was a dex! ,:P my bad, to eager I guess. :D

• Like 1