Bellingham Warhamsters 1/6/15

Fix

Brad, would you want to play Infinity?  I could sure use a 3rd ed game.

Didn't think you were available!

Yes, on reflection, I think that's exactly what I would want to do.  I've spent the last two hours plugging my old lists into the new stats and printing/sleeving hacker cards (not net runner hackers for once).

Sweet, let's do it.  

Which mission do you want to run and what army will you be using?  I will be playing Neopolitan Haqqislam.

Didn't think you were available!

Yes, on reflection, I think that's exactly what I would want to do.  I've spent the last two hours plugging my old lists into the new stats and printing/sleeving hacker cards (not net runner hackers for once).

Sweet, let's do it.  

Which mission do you want to run and what army will you be using?  I will be playing Neopolitan Haqqislam.

Gonna roll up some Nomads.

I'd say either Supremacy or I can bring the building for the Armory.  Hell, I'll bring the buildings anyway.

Imperial Assault was fun. Still learning the rules and hit some snags, but overall a good night. Thanks generalripphook. Always rough trying to figure out if you are doing the rules right.

Keisha thought that it might have felt a little better with four separate heros than using the legendary rules. 

Zimm, who owns the copy of Imp. Ass.? and would they be willing to play a game or three with me?

• Like 1