Have bajillion Sisters, what do I do with em?

PourSpelur

Kasrkin models are so great. I loved them so much I bought two Chimeras and painted them and converted them as Sisters of Battle Chimeras. Had two units, plus a Callidus assassin, two Canoness and three Sisters blobs. I think I had an exorcist or two to go with it and 2 sraphim units. My memory isnt perfect but thats close. Loved having chimeras to shield my oncoming 17 sister squads

From what we've discussed I think  you should have the models to make this work: 

Uriah:  100

Priest:  45
Litanies of Faith, Meltabombs

20 Battle Sisters:  255
Flamer, Heavy Flamer

5 Battle Sisters:  75
  Multimelta, Flamer

10 Repentia:  160
  Meltabomb

10 Repentia:  160
  Meltabomb

10 Seraphim:  170
2 Hand Flamers

10 Seraphim:  170
2 Hand Flamers

Penitent Engine:  80

Xenos Inquisitor:  54
  3 Servo Skulls, Rad Grenades, Meltabombs

Vindicare Assassin:  150

Allied Detachment:  

Militarum Tempestus Command Squad:  125
  4 Meltaguns

9 Tempestus Scions:  148
  2 Plasmaguns

9 Tempestus Scions:  148
  2 Plasmaguns

2000 pts

It's actually not Unbound, but we could easily go that way if we wanted to trim some points to get more goofy stuff. 

This list is basically a perfect (IMO) OFCC list.  It is actually super lethal in melee, but will fold up like a cheap tent to even a modicum of firepower.  I could see it matching up well against a lot of the lists that were posted last year and should be stellar fun. 

We could obviously tweak things, Dale, but I like the look of this as a 2k list so far. 

• Like 1

Yup, we've successfully avoided most of the best units in the dex and brought in a few more non-optimal units from outside of the dex. 

The lack of Celestine, Dominions, and Exorcists is particularly egregious. 

That being said, it has a really straight-forward game plan (get into melee!) with a few units that lend some support to that (Vindicare and Scions). 

Checked out what I have. All the actual Sisters stuff I've got covered in spades. Uriah I can convert up pretty easily. Lots of choices for Inquisitors and Priest. Seven regular Karskin for scions, along with 2 plasma gunners 2 melta gunners and a sarge.

Side note: After typing the line about having the Sisters covered in spades I immediately pictured doing them in playing card schemes. Maybe Queen of Clubs....

• Like 1

Wierd, I could've sworn there were plasma gunners in my stash.  Well, I'm sure you can convert them fairly easily. 

Here's what I'll give you on Thursday

4 Sarge guys with power sword/hot shot laspistol

11 regular hot shot lasgunners

3 grenade launchers

3 flamers

Kind of a strange group.  Oh well.