OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Team and Open Packets have been posted.

I guess we are not rounding, so push the 2 Fury units into one and I am at a 20.4.

I am thinking on dropping either the Juggy Herald or Skulltaker. I could drop the herald and get Skulltaker on a Juggy with 100 points left over. That might be the ticket. It would put my SwedeComp at 20.0, allow me to split my Furies back to 2 units and have 100 points to add a few models here and there.

I made the adjustments mentioned above and my SwedeComp is at 20.7.

Dropped HoK on Juggy

Added Juggy to ST

Added one FH to each unit (2x6)

Added a lesser gift

2500 points and 20+. I'll take it!

I would've liked to use my FW Bloodthirster, but I don't think I would like the list it would take to get him in and keep my SwedeComp where I want it. No, 20 was not my goal - but I want something on the soft side for sure.

I would love to see a 20 for Chaos Warriors, Dark Elves, Skaven (I'm going to try to pull this one off), Wood Elves, or Daemons. 

Consider this the gauntlet thrown down!

This is what a 20 looks like for skaven:

Warlord - Warlitter, Talisman of Preservation, Sword of Might, Dragonhelm, Shield

Plague Priest - Level 2, Dispel Scroll, Flail

Plague Priest - Level 2, Obsidian Lodestone, Flail

Chieftain - BSB, Armor of Silvered Steel, Ironcurse Icon, Halberd

Chieftain - Halberd

Chieftain - Halberd

Chieftain - Halberd

40 Clanrats - Shields, Full Command

40 Clanrats - Shields, Full Command

40 Clanrats - Shields, Spears, Full Command

40 Clanrats - Shields, Spears, Full Command

23 Giant Rats - 2 Packmasters

23 Giant Rats - 2 Packmasters

8 Rat Ogres - Masterbred, 4 Packmasters

29 Plague Monks - Full COmmand, Plague Banner

2498 points, 20.4 swedish

I'll take a 500 point head start every time.

Besides, it'll be the 14s complaining when the 20 huddles up and gets a win/draw for doing nothing.

Sounds like a really "fun" game. My list comes in around 17. May be a bit lower when I tweak it. 20's shouldn't be the goal, a fun list should be.

• Like 2

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. :roll:

I was being faceous. For me, as anyone who has played me can attest, I tend to be a 'shove it forward' kinda guy. Even if pulling back or squating gets or seals my win (as my game with RD went last OFCC).

I wanted to bring this possibility out early so that we can properly dissuade and ridicule those who might be considering such shenanigans.

20 is not the goal. At the same time don't be afraid to bring a 20. Bring what you want to play! As long as it falls within the band, of course.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. :roll:

I was being faceous. For me, as anyone who has played me can attest, I tend to be a 'shove it forward' kinda guy. Even if pulling back or squating gets or seals my win (as my game with RD went last OFCC).

I wanted to bring this possibility out early so that we can properly dissuade and ridicule those who might be considering such shenanigans.

20 is not the goal. At the same time don't be afraid to bring a 20. Bring what you want to play! As long as it falls within the band, of course.

Wasn't calling you out Dave, but rereading it, I see I could have written it better. I was piggybacking on your post more to dissuade those that would think like that. I know you aren't like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here it is, 19.3 warriors of chaos army. I know it doesn't have any of the instant win buttons, but I think it will be fun to play and I like the models and that's what OFCC is all about.

2500 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster - 2500 ofcc wariors beasty army

Kholek Suneater (1#, 545 pts)

1 Kholek Suneater, 545 pts (General; Lord of the Storm; Heavy Armour; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Scaly Skin (4+); Storm Rage; Terror)

1 Starcrusher (Multiple Wounds (D3))

Exalted Hero (1#,)

1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch, (Battle Standard Bearer; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield; Eye of the Gods)

1 Warrior Bane

1 Scaled Skin (Scaly Skin (5+))

Chaos Sorcerer (1#,)

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch, 185 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Level 2 Wizard; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Eye of the Gods)

1 Chaos Familiar

Chaos Warriors (22#, 419 pts)

21 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch, (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield)

1 Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield; Eye of the Gods)

1 Lichebone Pennant (Magic Resistance (1))

Chaos Marauders (24#)

24 Chaos Marauders, (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Light Armour; Shield)

Chaos Warhounds (5#,)

5 Chaos Warhounds, (Swiftstride)

Chaos Warhounds (5#)

5 Chaos Warhounds, (Swiftstride)

Dragon Ogres (6#,)

6 Dragon Ogres, (Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour; Fear; Scaly Skin (5+); Storm Rage; Always Strikes Last)

Slaughterbrute (1#)

1 Slaughterbrute, (Extra Claws; Large Target; Runes of Binding; Scaly Skin (4+); Terror; Unbound)

Chaos Giant (1#,)

1 Chaos Giant, (Fall Over; Giant Special Attacks; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Stubborn; Terror; Multiple Wounds (D3))

Chaos Spawn (1#,)

1 Chaos Spawn of Tzeentch, (Spawn of Tzeentch; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Random Attacks (D6+1); Random Movement (2D6); Unbreakable; Flaming Attacks)

Composition Report:

Points of Lords: 545 (0 - 1250)

Points of Heroes: 358 (0 - 1250)

Points of Core: 691 (625 - Unlimited)

Points of Special: 408 (0 - 1250)

Points of Rare: 495 (0 - 625)

Total Roster Cost: 2497
  • Like 2

After some brief experimentation, I've found that 20 might a bit too soft.

Now, I do not mean that I feel like I'm using a wiffle ball at a pro game.

I mean that I feel like I'm getting close games (minor losses or ties), and if I had just a bit more umph I would win.

In the end it's what you feel comfortable playing. You'll play better with a comfortable soft list than with an uncomfortable hard list.