2nd Annual Golden Mile

huggies01

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we are starting at 3pm. As of right now to keep tradition I am breaking out the old map and we are going to follow the same path....minus Elizabeth Station. Don't really feel like walking a long way to eat some cheerios. This in turn is going to mean that we are going to start @Caps.

Let me ease your qualms. A quick history lesson if I may (I am going to anyway), This event really evolved from us deciding after certain sloshy Tuesday nights to continue our drinking spree. From which point a certain super sloshed somebody (Nathan) would urge us to another bar....maybe with a little help from myself and a couple others. We would try the Green Frog, which is the next closest bar however quickly discover that jammed packed with college kids and huge lines for drinks just wasn't going to cut it. Almost every time we would try this and Fail. But failure is only another mans success. The next closest bar would default to Caps. Of course we would drink at Caps and work on our gamer camaraderie and eventually during the night my mind would wander to the thoughts of that Inspirational Movie. Knowing that Caps was our springboard in a intoxicated gymnastic dance around Bellingham we quickly discovered that if a night of Mysterious Magical Mayhem was going to happen then Caps was the drop kick to our mobile phones.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Btw, I'm not going to be free until a bit after 3:30. Sarah took a morning shift so I can play with the boys, but she doesn't get off till 3:30. I'll be meeting her downtown and dropping the baby off, and then joining you guys. So... I may need to play catch up. Thankfully only for a half hour.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.