Official "Looking For an OFCC Team" Thread

Well, maybe it's not official. I have no authority to make something official. But I remember seeing a lot of these threads floating around last year, so maybe we should have an official thread? Be proactive, Andrew!

Anyway, looks like the team slots are filling up QUICK this year, so I'm trying to either get on a team that is forming, or find 3 other individuals to form our own merry band. I'm local to Vancouver, but I'm willing to travel to P-Town for practice games and such. What I lack in tactical prowess, I more than make up for with my ability to hold back tears and appear to loose gracefully. 

Are you not on dice age this year?

I saw Dice Age already up as a team with a confirmed roster and hadn't heard anything about me joining this year, so I assumed not? I had gotten on the DA team the last 2 years because someone had dropped both years, but with slots filling up so quick this year I figured I needed to get on a team sooner rather than later.

Wow good timing. Id be glad to form a team with any of you guys. Andrew, are you on dice age? That would make having to pick someone a non issue, otherwise there are three players and two slots! If so, Valour and Murphy both seem like solid guys, join Ben and I! And help me think up a team name.

Andrew your still on Team Dice Age

Oh, well ok then! I hadn't heard anything, so I thought you already had a full roster.

Wow good timing. Id be glad to form a team with any of you guys. Andrew, are you on dice age? That would make having to pick someone a non issue, otherwise there are three players and two slots! If so, Valour and Murphy both seem like solid guys, join Ben and I! And help me think up a team name.

Yes, looks like I'm already spoken for ;)

But I'm glad this thread was able to help others find a team! Cheers!

• Like 2

Hey All:

I have been away from the forum for a while and y'all have been busy! I thought I was on a team, but it doesn't look like we are on "the list". Perhaps I am mistaken, and I have queried my 2014 captain...and await his response.

So.....it looks like I am once again a ronin looking for a cause for the OFCC. I am fairly set on playing Orcs this year. if a team needs a fourth, let me know.....

Hey All:

I have been away from the forum for a while and y'all have been busy! I thought I was on a team, but it doesn't look like we are on "the list". Perhaps I am mistaken, and I have queried my 2014 captain...and await his response.

So.....it looks like I am once again a ronin looking for a cause for the OFCC. I am fairly set on playing Orcs this year. if a team needs a fourth, let me know.....

Being on the list of approved teams means they get first crack at buying tickets is all.

If they don't get their team fully paid for before a specific date then they get moved to the waiting list while another who has all four paid gets locked in.

Hi all, I'm looking for an OFCC team.

For those who know me from around WOW or a rampage: I'm that blonde guy named seth whos only army is Ogres. For those who haven't met me, you may still have guessed this from my ordo profile :). 

I'm excited to participate in OFCC this year, and I've got the time off cleared with work and the wife... so anyone who is married knows that's as good as it gets when it comes to a reliable commitment :) as you can tell, I enjoyed staying jovial and upbeat, and would be a good match for a team that wants to be competitive, but not at the cost of fun for all involved. Viva the best sports award:)

Anyone need an Ogre player?

Thanks,

Seth

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Captains, do you have a team member afk?

There are a couple of us waiting to join a OFCC team. I for one have the entry fee burning a hole in my pocket :)  so recruit me already! Im choppin at the bit here :). 

I play Ogres, will tailor my swedish comp to whatever the team needs (currently I am using a 13 swedish build.)

Talk to you soon,

Seth