I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

pariah

Hey everybody!

After a longer than expected hiatus, I have returned to the miniature table top gaming realm. I see some old, familiar faces online. For those that don't know me, I was a regular Sunday WHFB player at WOW for quite a few years, but decided to take a break when the most recent edition came out and haven't played since.

In that interim, I have moved to that little fishing village in the north. I think it's pronounced See-at-tul? I still haven't figured it out. I recall that some of our members resided around these parts and am wondering if there are any regular gaming nights. I'd love to hear from ya!

-Pariah a.k.a. Ford

• Like 1

FNORD!

Sorry, had to be done.

I know that ClassicFlava is playing with some guys here in Seattle...  Maybe they play in Ballard?  I forget.  It was too far for me to think about making the hike.  Flava lives up in the Woodinville area now as I recall and he's tried to get me to come over for Fantasy games once in a while.

Kremmet is also playing at least a bit and I think he's usually over in the Redmond area at Games and Gizmos over there.

Are you looking specifically for a Warhammer scene and in Fantasy or 40K?  I know there's Saga going on in the Kirkland area about once a month but I don't know the gamers all that well.  Same shop has a bunch of "historical" stuff including Flames of War on other days/evenings.

• Like 1