Question about OFCC and seige vanguard list

Xavier319

First off, I don't have time to look right now (i'm doing this on my phone) when do we have to have our stuff in to sign up for OFCC this year? Team D is determined to make the cross-country flight and play in the event!

Secondly, can we I take the Siege vanguard list from FW, and use the clan Raukan (sp?) rules in it? Taking the Iron hands artifacts and such?

If someone can just link me or point me to the OFCC sign-up and information, that'll be enough. I'm running around doing PhD stuff and I can't get online for any length of time at this point.

-Thanks!

Lucius Pattern Pods are kind of odd now, but cool. They have the Assault Vehicle Rule, but you still can't Charge on the Turn you Deep Strike. However, you aren't forced to Disembark, so you can stay in the Pod (which has Shrouded for the Turn after it lands) for the landing Turn, and then get out and Charge on the next Turn. Or you can get out on the Turn you land, and take advantage of the fact that any Model touching the Pod (including standing on the opened doors) gets Shrouded as well if you want to take shots with a Heavy Flamer or whatever.

Lucius Pattern Pods are kind of odd now, but cool. They have the Assault Vehicle Rule, but you still can't Charge on the Turn you Deep Strike. However, you aren't forced to Disembark, so you can stay in the Pod (which has Shrouded for the Turn after it lands) for the landing Turn, and then get out and Charge on the next Turn. Or you can get out on the Turn you land, and take advantage of the fact that any Model touching the Pod (including standing on the opened doors) gets Shrouded as well if you want to take shots with a Heavy Flamer or whatever.

Really think the new rule is nifty. Not sure if I'll ever field them, but I think it's a neat one.