grav guns?

I'm not convinced centurions are that good... Range is kinda short transport is a problem, sure they get lots of shots but no twinkling. Also they can't fight in combat any better than a Tactical marin, and no over watch! These things combine to them having some gaping weaknesses to exploit if you know. Sure they kill what you point them at but if there are two things to kill one gets through and there goes a minimum of 240 points typically around 400, between a couple of extra bodies and support pieces to prop them up.

• Like 1

True Corey no matter how much you miss-spell it. I guess auto correct. However I do really hate when a 240 pt unit seers through a 400+ point unit of carnifexes like a hot knife through butter. However I like Jasons method of putting them in the Storm Raven. The bikes are also pretty nasty. 3+ Jink?? Boo.

• Like 1

At the GT level centurions work a couple ways.

Either you make a deathstar out of them with attached characters (loth/tiggy, draigo, libbys, etc). Or run them as sentinels of terra allies, 2 units in pods, usually allied with space wolves or in a pod spam list.

As for bikes, yes, they are one of the most popular SM builds. I love my WS/SW build.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.