Harlequin Skyreaver Pic

scottshoemaker

HEY X!… miss yer mug! 

--- yes I can't wait to see what I come up with… in a drunken giddy stupor that which will be the next months before OFCC lol… I have plans - >>evil laugh…with my voice cracking<<… I have had plans for a year now for a harlequin/DE force.  - I'm so happy that my luck turned out with a new codex at hand.  When I get full view of the dex… I will know how it will all come together.  

-d

• Like 1

There is a section that talks about warlord traits and they recommend choosing the troupe master as he has access to all the Warlord traits and the BRB traits. There are 3 trait tables - Light, Twilight and Dark 
Apperently the solitaire and deathjester have limits on what tables they can choose from and the solitaire can not have one.... 
I do not understand why limit the Troupes to 3 only? Does not make sense.

hmmm thinking I will be skipping the star weaver / voidweaver… I think I can convert those from a bunch of vipers I got on a trade awhile back.  BUT - I think after 20 some years without a codex… i have to get that Troupe Masters edition… ugh… and those dice :)  I can always pick up the painting guide later.  But I think there is no way I can pass-up the nice nice harlequin book set.  UGH

• Like 1