BattleScribe Data Files SM

deadwing34

The data files I am currently using seem to be missing some information, like weapon stats and grenades. Can someone tell me where the best most reliable data files are at on the internet. I am specifically looking for generic space marine files. A direct link so I can add it to BattleScride would be awsome. Thanks again.

• Like 1

The data files I am currently using seem to be missing some information, like weapon stats and grenades. Can someone tell me where the best most reliable data files are at on the internet. I am specifically looking for generic space marine files. A direct link so I can add it to BattleScride would be awsome. Thanks again.

Are you looking for us to direct you to a location to freely acquire copyrighted material? I'm pretty sure this is illegal under the DMCA. Are you baiting?

This is the data file I use for Battlescribe. Seems to be the most up to date, but not always accurate

That's the one I was using but it seems incomplete. I guess that's what happens when its crowd sourced.

I wish GW would get around to making a full featured one, Warmachine has had a nice one for a while, I have heard.

What grenades and weapons are you missing? A few from the marine book simply reference the main rule book.

I was using a Stormtalon and it did not list the full stats for Assault Cannon, such as how many shots etc.

I also had a land speeder and it did not list the stats for any of the weapon choices.

Really wierd and lame.

• Like 1

I was using a Stormtalon and it did not list the full stats for Assault Cannon, such as how many shots etc.

I also had a land speeder and it did not list the stats for any of the weapon choices.

Really wierd and lame.

Those weapons should all be in the BRB.

That said, perhaps the battlescribe guys just forgot that not everyone has those weapons memorized. Land speeder weapons, aside from the cyclone launcher, haven't really changed in the last 4 editions...

Those weapons should all be in the BRB.

That said, perhaps the battlescribe guys just forgot that not everyone has those weapons memorized. Land speeder weapons, aside from the cyclone launcher, haven't really changed in the last 4 editions...

I know I had to look them up there during the game, its nice to have them all in one place on my list though.

• Like 1