Bellingham Warhamsters Game Night - 2/10/2015

smashthedean

Duncan yes definitely on for 2000 pts.

Welcome other Shay. For years I thought the name pertained only to those of the female gender as my childhood of pain and suffering could attest. So nice to see I am not the only one. If you happen to partake on alcoholic beverages please feel free to join us for the 2nd Annual golden mile. This is coming around in late March so if you need any planning.

Regardless, Welcome.

Kevin, what time do you want to start? I can jam over right after work and be there at 5:15.  If we're both trying to get double games in, earlier may be better.

I'm free all day tomorrow so I can be there at 5:15.

In fact, if anyone is looking for a game of X-wing anytime after 2:30, I'd love to play! Its been too long.

Wanted to thank everyone for the welcome to your Tuesday evening session. I got to meet Jim, Miles, Duncan, Derek, Casey, Nathaniel, Kevin (and some others whose names I can't recall). Apologies if I've left you out, or misspelled your name.

From observing the various tables, I've come to realize that the purely tactical games don't play to my skill set. Nonetheless I enjoyed watching the tables and meeting good people. I was impressed by the degree of civility and sportsmanship. You have a great thing going!

Was good to meet you too! Though tactical games do make up the majority of our activity on a weekly basis, there are often people up for various board games of other varieties too, though those usually seem to be set up ahead of time on these very forums. We've done some big board game day events in the past that we'll post about on here and theoretically Nathaniel will be trying to start up weekly board game nights as well (I'd mention something to him the next time you're in the shop, always good to let him know interest is there).