New Bloodthirster

pretre

Might just be a car thing.

@mexican ninja: Did you just skim my post? Oh are the responses just trying to bait me? Try reading and responding to what was said.

He is responding to you. Just because models are getting bigger doesn't mean army transports wont. 

Yes trandporting models are a problem when you need to use egg cartons or just an open box but its easy to adapt especially with unpaitted models. 

• Like 1

Might just be a car thing.

@mexican ninja: Did you just skim my post? Oh are the responses just trying to bait me? Try reading and responding to what was said.

Of course I read what you said.  It's why I  used the quote.  It was my counter arguement.  It's what you do in a debate.  I just don't think 80% of your statements made a valid point about GW making it harder to transport an army.  I know of many people who magnatize models just so they can be stored and transported easier.  I seen it used on everything from banner bearers to monsters with wings.

I've also seen many home-made army transports which cost less than 50 bucks and do the job of storage and transport nicely.

I don't know why you would think I would bait you.  That wasn't my intention, those statements I made where just my opinions based off what I have seen since I've been playing both fantasy and 40k.

Of course I read what you said.  It's why I  used the quote.  It was my counter arguement.  It's what you do in a debate.  I just don't think 80% of your statements made a valid point about GW making it harder to transport an army.  I know of many people who magnatize models just so they can be stored and transported easier.  I seen it used on everything from banner bearers to monsters with wings.

I've also seen many home-made army transports which cost less than 50 bucks and do the job of storage and transport nicely.

I don't know why you would think I would bait you.  That wasn't my intention, those statements I made where just my opinions based off what I have seen since I've been playing both fantasy and 40k.

Glad no harm was intended.

Still, doesn't seem like you understand what I was saying, so I'll drop this one here. Might just be incompatible perspectives.

Glad no harm was intended.

Still, doesn't seem like you understand what I was saying, so I'll drop this one here. Might just be incompatible perspectives.

I think its more that we dont see what you are saying. Yes models are getting bigger, yes they are a company they will try to incorporate rules that allows them to push models. Do you have to use the new models? No. Do you have to create an army of all infantry models so you bring +200 models? No. You can also make an army with less than 5 models. 

• Like 1