Old School Dungeon Crawl

Gailbraithe

• 4 weeks later...

Still haven't heard anything from Joey.  I am currently writing up a campaign document.  Like literally right this minute, I'm working on it.  Here's the first page:

jElrnPD.jpg

I just discovered a gaming/comic shop in Lynden, Heroes Resouce, that is much closer to me than Dark Tower and has an actual gaming room.  Is driving up to Lynden for the game something you and scipiano could do?

I can totally start this Thursday, looks like Heroes Resource closes at 9 though. 

I can't start this Thursday.  Hopefully next Thursday, but this Thursday I'm picking up my new puppy and it will be his first night at home.  Also I want a chance to advertise for some more players.

I'll have to send an email to the owner of Hero Resource, I didn't realize they close at 9.  I was really hoping for a 6-10 game.

I decided to nuke the campaign document I was working on and start over, so it's going to be a bit longer til its ready.

Joey:  Go ahead and create a character.  I'll figure out how to work it into the world.

Eli: Have your friend email his character background so I can work it into the background.  He can send it to adamsmk76@gmail.com.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.