Bellingham Warhamsters Like to Play Games on Tuesday 2/17

Fix

Saga and Dark age it is then. Unless intrizics 40k game goes late. I will be available for some infinity this coming weekend though if you are free FriendlyCommissar. And if not I could do something soon. Very excited to try out some N3. So far I really like the changes.

Also in regards to Dark Age I believe you misunderstood the field allowance of models. When last we talked you seemed to think that something like my warknight captain listed as [1]1000 could only be fielded if we play 1000pts. My understanding from what I have gathered from the forums is that that limitation just means that you can only field 1 in a battle of 1000pts or less. If you wished to field another captain you would have to play over 1000pts. Same thing with my red sisters. I can field [4]500 which means that in 500pts or less I could have 4 of them on the field or if I played a 750pt battle I could field 8 of them. Apparently from what I hear 500pts and 750pts are the most common.

Yes intrizic. In fact when I was inquiring on the dark age forums a couple months ago about the game I asked what a good starting point would be. One of the mods who is also one of the dudes that works for the company listed a model that is [1]1000 in a 500pt list. It also makes sense as he said most tournaments are played at 500pts and 750pts. If that is the case then these [1]1000 models could almost never be fielded and there are a lot of them. So if you were playing a 100pt game you could still use a [1]1000 model. You just couldn't use a second one until you started playing 1001+ points.

I could play some fantasy or 40k, or try out new infinity rules ( I haven't read through them yet though). I'd be into playing some sort or board game too, or even maybe x-wing.

I could potentially, maybe, somehow be talked into 40k or Infinity, but failing that have I yet managed to rope you into Twilight Struggle or have you played already?

At some point we should put together a game of Space Alert as well.  I still haven't played that.

Sweet.  I'll bring it and an option for more players.  I did just get the latest thing from Level 99 (the Devestation of Indines guys) some kind of worker placement school of wizardry thing.  Supposed to be pretty sweet.  I'll have to study up a bit tomorrow, but I'll have it on deck.