OFCC 2015 Event and Ticket Information - Updated 3/16/2015

Will there be space at the venue on Friday for "scheduled pickup games" or the like? I would love to get a few games in against some of my old buddies from out of town before the OFCC-proper starts up. I'd gladly bring my own table/terrain if that's an issue.

plenty of space. Just buy an open gaming ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone who is planning on going to OFCC who hasn't reserved their room with the Hilton should do so today as the OFC code will expire since we have hit our room minimum.  Should you try to reserve and it disallows the code please let me know and Bryan will request an override.

• 2 weeks later...

Question… Will OFCC be always shooting for the mid summer time frame from this point forward?  - I liked the 40k OFCC in late summer/september… this mid summer is year is just a killer for summer schedules.  Just my opinion of course - I know I will have to pay closer attention to my planning in the future.  I'd really want to get in on the other friday events … but for the life of me I can't make the schedules work out.  It was hard enough making the weekend work in mid July lol.

-d

agreed Burk - just wondering about the planning possibilities.  It seemed like in the past the dates were held down to a 2-3 week window… Now that things are a combined event I was wondering if that would change.  I realize this is all speculation of course at this point.  But just wondering about the planners feelings on a basic idea for timing.

-:P

-d

agreed Burk - just wondering about the planning possibilities.  It seemed like in the past the dates were held down to a 2-3 week window… Now that things are a combined event I was wondering if that would change.  I realize this is all speculation of course at this point.  But just wondering about the planners feelings on a basic idea for timing.

-:P

-d

Sadly the Centennial Center has been torn down. 

• 2 weeks later...