Hamsters Logo

nathonicus

<- I don't think it is necessarily dumb, but I do think it is tacky.

I'll try to keep that tackiness in mind while my space elves are being eviscerated by pestilence demons, their festering boils bursting over our holographic clown armor. Heaven forbid the classy mood be ruined by a pair of hamsters' buttholes.

(I admit I have no real objection, I just always wanted to pen that particular paragraph..)

• Like 3

$12 for 2 dice is cheaper than the 2 metal dice I use. I have not purchased anymore nor do I intend to ever purchase anymore of those metal ones. However with that said those are some of my most frequently used dice. If asked currently (and I had no special dice) if I would spend $12 on two dice....ABSOLUTELY.

• Like 1

Do I dare pose the fact that it would seem for a bunch toy playing, dice rolling, model toting nerds that we have gotten a little conceited in regards to how "untacky" or "supercool" that we are. I can see the merit in it definitely, however at the end of the day we have to admit to ourselves, that if anything we are surely not the proprietors of elegance or the heads of the social upper-class. I mean, correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

If we buy 200, and sell them for $4 a piece we can make a dollar profit. We could sell quite a few in town, plus however many we are going to give away at OFCC (2 per game, 3 games, 4 people is at least 24 per team). I think we could easily sell however much we get. 

Yes these dice cost "a lot" but we also buy things like the glotkin which is $109, which is the equivalent of 36 dice (at $3) or 27 (at $4). You bring your dice to every game, how often do you bring out your baneblade? 

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.