Ordo Bowl Spring League Starting March 30th

savion47

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I'm picking up a couple copies of printed rulebooks for start of league, let me know if you want a copy, getting them printed on Tuesday.

16.33 is cost

So some of you may notice that a game has been played in the league. In order to have Chappy in the league he needed to play a game this week as he will be gone next week. I went ahead and played that game with him... I encourage you to check out the results on ordobowl.com. Then you can all make fun of me.

First week games will be posted either Saturday or Sunday.

• Like 1

Savion - are you providing the schedule of whom we need to play each week? did I read that somewhere? Or are we needing to find an opponent each week? I plan to be at GN each week of the league

-d

Yes I will be posting up games this weekend. Just giving those stragglers every second to register. I will randomize matchups this weekend.

Who signed up with the coach name "honkysquawk" as that does not appear to be an ordo member. Please let me know if you know this person so I can at least figure out a way for players to contact this coach.

I am also assuming Fitz is fitzeh.

It's honkysquawk here.

I'm real and I'm spectacular. Friend and coworker of Fitz. You definitely want me and my Dark Elves in your league, it will elevate everyone else's stats.

My normal-person name is Justin.

Before I post up this weeks match ups I wanted to go over what needs to be filled out and how it is entered into the ordobowl.com site. 

The simplest way to make sure all the information gets noted correctly is to use an "Match Report" sheet. I will have these at Ordo Game Nights or you can download the attached PDF.

Filling it out is simple but there are a few things I would like to point out. 

Gate = total of both players fans

BH, SI, KI = Injuries that your player caused. These are broken out into 3 groups: BH is Badly Hurt, SI is Serious Injury, and Ki is Killed. If your player causes one or more of these in the game note the number of times this occurred in these boxes.

If your player receives and injury this is noted in the Inj box. 

There are two boxes called IR D1 and IR D2. These are used to denote the number on each dice when rolling for am improvement. Put those dice numbers in these boxes. You do this for 2 reasons: 1. It will restrict upgrade options you can select and 2. It will allow me to see what was actually rolled for each improvement roll. If coaches routinely forget to include this they may be fined.

A single coach will then take the sheet to fill out online. You go to matches -> Upcoming Matches and find your match in the list. The information here is set up just like the sheet with the exception of having the option for multiple improvement results and injuries.

If you suffer multiple injuries use the Ageing boxes for the others.

Everything else should be easy to figure out but if you have any questions please let me know. 

OFBBL Match Report.pdf

Week 1 Match Ups

• Korbett Krakens           v.         Nuln Oilers
  • ToeJam                       v.         The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers
  • Albion Exiles                v.         The University of Athel Loren Crimson Tide
  • New Kids of the Block  v.         Karaz-a City Chiefs
  • Mad Doc's Marauders v.         Da Morkonites
  • Mordhein Mon-Stars   v.         Ekrund Raiders
  • McClechland Mjolnir    v.         Dracibus Ignis
  • Hell Pit Ogres              v.         Dorchadas