Ordo Bowl Spring League Starting March 30th

savion47

No but If big stank gets another causality I plan to bounty him. Balki is going to be the all star stomper.

That, uh, sounds a bit like jealousy, friend. Big Stank is just doing what he loves and what his fans expect of him. He relishes in being the only blitzing Ogre in the league.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Jealousy!!!! How dare you. I will crush you, bonehead. Fleet footed Orges are unnatural. Must crush and remove.

Balki will show the fans Green is Mean!

Mork bless the to save first kill for Ogre.

Week 5 Matches

• McClechland Mjolnir            v             The University of Athel Loren Crimson Tide
  • New Kids of the Block          v             Albion Exiles
  • Sa Morkonites                      v             The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers
  • Mad Dok's Marauders          v            Nuln Oilers
  • Mordheim Mon-Stars            v            ToeJam
  • Dorchadas                            v             Korbett Krakens
  • Draconis Ignis                       v              Karaz-a City Chiefs
  • Like 1

how do we put a bounty out on a player?  I see where were see the bounties out on others in the "Wanted" area - but how do we create one?

To make a bounty you contact me with the following information:

Player

Reason for Bounty

Sum of Bounty

I then will add it to the bounty section and take away the funds that will be paid out if collected. 

• Like 1

Rules query:

I have 10 players at present in the squad due to ongoing cases of death.

One of my linemen just picked up a niggle / MNG courtesy of a punch on the nose from a Wight. In an idea world, I would fire him and then employ a Journeyman, because I'm saving up my cash for a for a re-roll. Cyanide thinks that's ok and the rule book doesn't include anything on the subject of firing people when your squad strenght is under 11 but I have played in occaisional FUMMBL leagues where you are required to maintain a squad of 11 where possible. I have also played in leagues where they don't care.

What is the position here? In Week 5 I'll have to have the journeyman because he's MNG but after that I'd like to fire him because he's an AV 7 niggle. Which sucks. Do I have to hire a replacement lineman at the same time to allow me to do that?

To be completely clear, according to the letter of the CRP I don't believe I have to do that, and am at liberty to sack whoever I like, but I want to check you don't have a different ruling for this league.

Rules query:

I have 10 players at present in the squad due to ongoing cases of death.

One of my linemen just picked up a niggle / MNG courtesy of a punch on the nose from a Wight. In an idea world, I would fire him and then employ a Journeyman, because I'm saving up my cash for a for a re-roll. Cyanide thinks that's ok and the rule book doesn't include anything on the subject of firing people when your squad strenght is under 11 but I have played in occaisional FUMMBL leagues where you are required to maintain a squad of 11 where possible. I have also played in leagues where they don't care.

What is the position here? In Week 5 I'll have to have the journeyman because he's MNG but after that I'd like to fire him because he's an AV 7 niggle. Which sucks. Do I have to hire a replacement lineman at the same time to allow me to do that?

To be completely clear, according to the letter of the CRP I don't believe I have to do that, and am at liberty to sack whoever I like, but I want to check you don't have a different ruling for this league.

Post Match Step 5 ( P 29 ) allows you to let go any player without restriction. You could have a team with no players. Step 7 gives you access to Journeymen if you can field 10 or fewer players in the next game. Interestingly I read "may" as allowing a team to play the next game with Fewer than 11 active players. I have never heard of requiring a team to keep injured players even if they don't want to. weird.

savion47 gets the last say in this.

Post Match Step 5 ( P 29 ) allows you to let go any player without restriction. You could have a team with no players. Step 7 gives you access to Journeymen if you can field 10 or fewer players in the next game. Interestingly I read "may" as allowing a team to play the next game with Fewer than 11 active players. I have never heard of requiring a team to keep injured players even if they don't want to. weird.

savion47 gets the last say in this.

I agree with your rules interpretation, but I have been in multiple leagues where the commissioner chose to over-rule RAW on this particular issue to prevent TV min/maxing. 

wait, he is out for the next game anyway so he doesnt count against your Team value so regardless if you drop him now, or later, he doesnt count to team rating and you get a journey for him.  he is effectively fired already (for one game)........

nothing says you have to "buy" a player when you have cash, so you can journey away.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Who gets to face Da Morks reign of terror next? 15 casualties. 0 deaths.

We only like to knock you out of next game, and avoid any manslaughter charges.

Who gets to face Da Morks reign of terror next? 15 casualties. 0 deaths.

We only like to knock you out of next game, and avoid any manslaughter charges.

50k fine for calling out THE COMMISSIONER for being lazy and not posting matches last night.

Week 6 Match-Ups

• Korbett Krakens           v           The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers
  • Ekrund Raiders            v           Nuln Oilers
  • Da Morkonites             v           Mordheim Mon-Stars
  • Hell Pit Ogres              v           ToeJam
  • Dorchadas                   v           Mad Dok's Marauders
  • Karaz-a City Cheifs      v          The University of Athel Loren Crimson Tide
  • Draconis Ignis              v          The New Kids of the Block
  • Albion Exiles                v           McClechland Mjolnir
  • Like 1