Adepta Sororitas GW Appeal

pretre

This isn't mine, but is from dakka and I'll probably support it:

So, i recall a similar pledge a few years back, but never got news as to outcomes.

The idea here is to get most players who collect Adepta Sororitas armies to purchase a single model in order to show our support for GW, and entice them to update their Battle Sisters range.
The plan is very simple, and will simply work on the spread in Social media and gaming groups.

On the 4th of March 2015, i would kindly ask that you purchase THIS MODEL.
You may select an alternative, such as THIS or THIS.

The most important thing is to try and do this as close as you can to a selected time:
8am PST
10am CST
11am EST  for the US

4pm GMT in the UK

5pm CET for most of Europe

Or the equivalent time in your time zone.

682677_sm-.jpg

If you own an Adepta Sororitas army, that model will surely find a home and be useful. Even fully equipped collectors of AS could make use of this 1 model, and would show support for the cause. I know you might be happy with the amount of models you have, but this is a message that you want more attention given to your Faction.

The next step is simply to spread this message as far and wide as you can, and make the purchase on the stated date.
As a bonus, you may also send the following email, or an amended version of your own, to the following address: custserv@gwplc.com or uk.custserv@gwplc.com in conjunction with your order.

Dear Madam/Sir, 

I am contacting you in regards to my recent order of an Adepta Sororitas model.

First of all, I do apologise for the high amount of administration work this has probably caused. Secondly, I do not expect a delivery of the model if the stocks have been emptied as a result, but would greatly appreciate a refund if this is the case and if it is within your means.

Lastly I would explain the reason for this purchase: I am an earnest collector of Adepta Sororitas models, and have been waiting for an update to this Faction for some time now. This purchase shows my interest in this range of models, and shows that an Update, or simply more attention to this Faction would bring me great joy.

Kind Regards,
A Sisters of Battle players.

I do really want to emphasise on the fact that this petition will probably create some chaos for GW, but hopefully the spread of the campaign will provide them with warning, as i do not this to be a 'surprise', rather a evaluation of how many would support this cause.

Please spread the word, including translations and adaptations where necessary.
  • Like 1

Won't change a thing. :)

I'd love to see the Sisters get love, because right now I haven't played them in almost a decade.

I agree, but I like the sentiment so will participate anyways.

I just ordered THAT model as part of my bid for a golden ticket (which I still have not gotten my shipment)

Hmmm...I would love the Sisters to get some love for sure!

Yeah, I ordered 4 HF and that meltagun for mine.

I'll probably order the melta again and have it delivered to the GW store in Portland to save shipping.