Black Sheep Brawl Lists

Because all of you need to know what you will be facing next week, here this is for your enjoyment.   

The Legions of Change:   Chris  Bailey

Seboth Doombringer, Chaos Lord    680

Chaos Dragon, Hellfire Sword, Talisman of Endurance, Enchanted Shield, Mark of Tzeentch, Flaming Breath           

T'ala'Pas Trickbinder, Lord of Change            510                                                                       

Level 3 (tzeetch) Exalted Gift           

The Changeblades, 18 Chaos Warriors            361

Mark of Tzeentch, Blasted Standard, Full Command, Shields           

The Evermoving:  15 Pink Horrors                        240                                                                       

Full Command, Lichebone Pennant                                   

Ravagers, Herd of 18 Gors                        169                                                                       

Full Command, Extra Hand Weapons           

Burning Chariot of Tzeentch            150

4 Flamers                                                170

Pyrocaster

3 Screamers                                                120

2400

• Like 1

Because a 3++ doom bull flying around and units of horrors and a herdstone aren't a "real" strength.  I like this list and it does look tough.  Oh, and the chimera isn't a strength either.

I said unit strength and not strength. As in I have no static CR.

Kremmet, if you are giving the gorebull the blackened plate then don't waste points on heavy armor, it's redundant.

It's for...Arcane Unforging? DON'T JUDGE ME!

• Like 1

The level 4 isn't that bad really.  I like seeing the Slaanesh DP on the battlefield.  It just doesn't have the same impact as the flying Nurgle DP.

i mean it doesnt table things in one turn like a death DP, but my dirty list is with lvl4 slaanesh and undeath horrors around a herdstone.  its kinda comical actually.  raise things and then watch your opponent run into them or give them the flank/rear.  and with basically 10+ power dice a phase good luck stopping it...

I said unit strength and not strength. As in I have no static CR.

It's for...Arcane Unforging? DON'T JUDGE ME!

You have strength in units.  No, it's not a single threat list, you just toss all kinds of things into the mixer and make it a respected list.  I really like and would love the challenge of fighting it.

2400 Pts - Tomb Kings Roster OF DOOM! (Er I mean mediocrity).... Swedish (MEATBALLS!) of 14.5

I had to make it harder than my initial 15.9 because I had neglected to read it was 2400 pts not 2500, so had to drop a necrosphinx and upgrade both lord casters to lvl 4..... I will be disappointed if you guys aren't winning lotsa games against me...

Liche High Priest (1#, 280 pts)
. . 1 Liche High Priest, 280 pts (General; Hierophant; Level 4 Wizard; Hand Weapon; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Regeneration (6+); Unbreakable; Unstable)
. . . . 1 Earthing Rod
. . . . 1 Talisman of Preservation
. . . . 1 The Lore of Nehekhara

Liche High Priest (1#, 265 pts)
. . 1 Liche High Priest, 265 pts (Level 4 Wizard; Hand Weapon; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)
. . . . 1 Dispel Scroll
. . . . 1 Talisman of Endurance
. . . . 1 The Lore of Light

Liche Priest (1#, 70 pts)
. . 1 Liche Priest, 70 pts (Level 1 Wizard; Hand Weapon; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Liche Priest (1#, 70 pts)
. . 1 Liche Priest, 70 pts (Level 1 Wizard; Hand Weapon; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Skeleton Horse Archers (5#, 70 pts)
. . 5 Skeleton Horse Archers, 70 pts (Hand Weapon; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fast Cavalry; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Scouts; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable; Vanguard; Volley Fire)
. . . . 5 Skeletal Steed (Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Skeleton Horse Archers (5#, 70 pts)
. . 5 Skeleton Horse Archers, 70 pts (Hand Weapon; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fast Cavalry; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Scouts; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable; Vanguard; Volley Fire)
. . . . 5 Skeletal Steed (Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Skeleton Chariots (9#, 195 pts)
. . 3 Skeleton Chariots, 195 pts (Standard Bearer Std; Chariot Legions; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Impact Hits (D6); Nehekharan Undead; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable; ‘And the Tomb Kings Rode to War...’)
. . . . 5 Skeleton Charioteer (Hand Weapon; Spear; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Volley Fire)
. . . . 1 Master of Chariots (Hand Weapon; Spear; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Volley Fire)
. . . . 6 Skeletal Steed (Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable)
. . . . 1 Banner of Eternal Flame (Flaming Attacks)

Skeleton Archers (20#, 140 pts)
. . 20 Skeleton Archers, 140 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Volley Fire)

Skeleton Archers (20#, 140 pts)
. . 20 Skeleton Archers, 140 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Bow; Arrows of Asaph; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Volley Fire)

Khemrian Warsphinx (5#, 230 pts)
. . 1 Khemrian Warsphinx, 230 pts (Fiery Roar; Animated Construct; Howdah Crew; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Nehekharan Undead; Terror; Thundercrush Attack; Thunderstomp; Unbreakable; Unstable; Flaming Attacks; Multiple Wounds (D3))
. . . . 4 Tomb Guard Crew (Spear; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Khemrian Warsphinx (5#, 230 pts)
. . 1 Khemrian Warsphinx, 230 pts (Fiery Roar; Animated Construct; Howdah Crew; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Nehekharan Undead; Terror; Thundercrush Attack; Thunderstomp; Unbreakable; Unstable; Flaming Attacks; Multiple Wounds (D3))
. . . . 4 Tomb Guard Crew (Spear; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Tomb Scorpion (1#, 85 pts)
. . 1 Tomb Scorpion, 85 pts (Animated Construct; Entombed Beneath the Sands; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1); Nehekharan Undead; Poisoned Attacks; Stomp; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Tomb Swarms (2#, 80 pts)
. . 2 Tomb Swarms, 80 pts (Entombed Beneath the Sands; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Poisoned Attacks; Skirmishers; Squish!; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Carrion (3#, 72 pts)
. . 3 Carrion, 72 pts (Fear; Fly; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Skirmishers; Swiftstride; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Casket of Souls (4#, 135 pts)
. . 1 Casket of Souls, 135 pts (Covenant of Power; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Light of Death; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unleashed Souls; Unstable)
. . . . 1 Keeper of the Casket (Hand Weapon; Light Armour; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)
. . . . 2 Casket Guard (Great Weapon; Light Armour; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Always Strikes Last)

Hierotitan (1#, 175 pts)
. . 1 Hierotitan, 175 pts (Icon of Ptra; Scales of Usirian; Shem's Burning Gaze; Spirit Leech; Animated Construct; Flaming Attacks; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Nehekharan Undead; Spirit Conduit; Spirit Conduit; Terror; Thunderstomp; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Screaming Skull Catapult (4#, 90 pts)
. . 1 Screaming Skull Catapult, 90 pts (Screaming Skulls; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable; Flaming Attacks; Multiple Wounds (D6))
. . . . 3 Skeleton Crew (Hand Weapon; Light Armour; Fear; Immune to Psychology; Nehekharan Undead; Unbreakable; Unstable)

Validation Report:
Edition: 8th Edition; Game Type: Normal Game; Special Rules: Forbid Army Items in End Times Armies, Forbid Chaos Dwarfs in WoC, Forbid Regiments of Renown; Army Subtype: Tomb Kings Army; File Version: 2.85
Roster satisfies all enforced validation rules

Composition Report:
Points of Lords: 545 (0 - 1200)
Points of Heroes: 140 (0 - 1200)
Points of Core: 615 (600 - Unlimited)
Points of Special: 697 (0 - 1200)
Points of Rare: 400 (0 - 600)

Total Roster Cost: 2397

Created with Army Builder® - Try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com

Here is my list. Comps in at 10.7 so p pretty average I guess.

+++ Wolves and spiders oh my (2396pts) +++

++ Orcs & Goblins - Army Book (2013-4) -V8.8.2. (Standard) (2396pts) ++

+ (No Category) +

- Army Size [Army (0-2999 points)]

+ Lords (645pts) +

Grimgor Ironhide (355pts) [AB - Blood-Forged Armour, AB - Gitsnik]

Savage Orc Great Shaman (290pts) [Lore of da Big Waaagh!, Wizard Level 4]

····Magic Items [AB - Lucky Shrunken Head (Savage Orc Shaman or Great Shaman only), BRB - Fencer's Blades]

+ Heroes (165pts) +

Night Goblin Big Boss (55pts) [battle Standard Bearer]

Night Goblin Shaman (110pts) [Lore of da Little Waaagh!, Wizard Level 2]

····Magic Items [bRB - Dispel Scroll]

+ Core (615pts) +

Forest Goblin Spider Riders (65pts) [5x Forest Goblin Spider Rider]

Goblin Wolf Riders (65pts) [Musician]

····5x Goblin Wolf Rider [5x Spear]

Goblin Wolf Riders (65pts) [Musician]

····5x Goblin Wolf Rider [5x Spear]

Night Goblins (165pts) [boss, Musician, 3x Night Goblin Fanatics, Standard Bearer]

····20x Night Goblin [20x Short Bows]

Savage Orc Big 'Uns (255pts) [boss, Musician, Standard Bearer]

····20x Savage Orc Big 'Un [20x Additional Hand Weapon]

+ Special (511pts) +

Da Immortulz (441pts) [33x Black Orc Immortulz, Boss, Musician]

····Standard Bearer [bRB - Banner of Eternal Flame]

Trolls (70pts) [2x Troll]

+ Rare (460pts) +

Doom Diver Catapult (80pts)

Doom Diver Catapult (80pts)

Goblin Rock Lobber (85pts)

Goblin Rock Lobber (85pts)

Mangler Squigs (65pts)

Mangler Squigs (65pts)

++ Profile Summary ++

········Dispel Scroll: Magic Property:One use only. Dispel spell if no IF.

········Lucky Shrunken Head: Magic Property:Warpaint save increased to 5+ of bearer and unit he joins. If Wurrzag is in the unit then his warpaint is increased to 4+.

········Blood-Forged Armour: Saving Throw modifier:1+|Special Rules:WardSave (5+)

········Heavy Armour: Saving Throw modifier:5+|Special Rules:

········Light Armour: Saving Throw modifier:6+|Special Rules:

········Shield: Saving Throw modifier:-1|Special Rules:Parry Save (BRB-88)

········Banner of Eternal Flame: Magical Emination:Flaming Attacks (BRB-69).

········Black Orc Immortul: M:4|WS:5|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:2|A:1|LD:8|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Black Orc Immortul Boss: M:4|WS:6|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:2|A:2|LD:8|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Catapult: M:-|WS:-|BS:|S:|T:7|W:3|I:|A:|LD:|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Warmachine (Stone Thrower)

········Giant Spider: M:7|WS:3|BS:0|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:2|ArmourSave:-1|WardSave:|MR:|Type:War Beast

········Giant Wolf: M:9|WS:3|BS:-|S:3|T:-|W:-|I:3|A:1|LD:-|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:War Beast

········Goblin Crew: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:2|A:1|LD:6|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:-

········Goblin Wolf Rider: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:2|A:1|LD:6|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:-

········Grimgor Ironhide: M:4|WS:8|BS:1|S:5|T:5|W:3|I:5|A:5|LD:9|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry (Special Character, Black Orc)

········Mangler Squig: M:3D6|WS:-|BS:-|S:6|T:4|W:3|I:3|A:*|LD:3|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Unique

········Night Goblin: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|LD:5|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Night Goblin Big Boss: M:4|WS:4|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:2|I:4|A:3|LD:7|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Night Goblin Boss: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:2|LD:5|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Night Goblin Fanatic: M:2D6|WS:-|BS:-|S:5|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:*|LD:10|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Unique

········Night Goblin Shaman: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:2|I:3|A:1|LD:5|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Rock Lobber: M:-|WS:-|BS:-|S:-|T:7|W:3|I:-|A:-|LD:-|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:War Machine (Stone Thrower)

········Savage Orc Big 'Un: M:4|WS:4|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:2|A:1|LD:7|ArmourSave:|WardSave:6+|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Savage Orc Boss: M:4|WS:4|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:2|A:2|LD:7|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Savage Orc Great Shaman: M:4|WS:3|BS:3|S:4|T:5|W:3|I:2|A:1|LD:8|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Infantry

········Spider Rider: M:4|WS:2|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:2|A:1|LD:6|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:-

········Troll: M:6|WS:3|BS:1|S:5|T:4|W:3|I:1|A:3|LD:4|ArmourSave:|WardSave:|MR:|Type:Monstrous Infantry

········Doom Diver (Stone Thrower): Range:12-60"|Strength:5|Special Rules:D6 scatter, D6 Hits, no ArmourSaves

········Fencer's Blades: Range:Combat|Strength:As user|Special Rules:Paired Weapons(FAQ'ed) (BRB-501). WS 10.

········Gitsnik: Range:Combat|Strength:'+2|Special Rules:Always First Strike (BRB-66)

········Great Weapon: Range:Combat|Strength:'+2|Special Rules:Requires Two Hands (BRB-75), Always Strikes Last (BRB-66)

········Hand Weapon: Range:Combat|Strength:As User|Special Rules:None

········Shortbow: Range:18"|Strength:3|Special Rules:Volley Fire (BRB-78)

········Spear (Mounted): Range:Combat|Strength:+1 on the charge|Special Rules:

········Stone Thrower: Range:12-60"|Strength:3(9)|Special Rules:Multiple Wounds (D6) (BRB-73)

········Two/Additional Hand Weapons (Models on foot only) (FAQ'ed): Range:Combat|Strength:As user|Special Rules:Extra Attack (BRB-69), Requires Two Hands (BRB-75)(FAQ)

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)

• Like 1

So here is my list:

Thrugg-ek (Orc Great Shaman): Dispel Scroll; The Other Trickster's Shard; Level 4 Wizard. 240

Grimgor Ironhide 355

Gorthol (Black Orc Big Boss): Armour of Destiny; Orc Boar Chariot; shield; Battle Standard. 252

Mirko, Da Mighty (Goblin Big Boss): Potion of Foolhardiness; Giant Wolf; great weapon; light armour. 58

Meggo, Da Reckless (Goblin Big Boss): Giant Wolf; great weapon; light armour. 53

Mogorva Biganugly (Orc Big Boss): shield. 57

39 Orc Big 'Uns: Orc Boss; Musician; Standard Bearer; Razor Standard; shields. 431

5 Goblin Wolf Riders: Musician; spears. 65

5 Goblin Wolf Riders: Musician; spears. 65

5 Goblin Wolf Riders: spears. 55

5 Orc Boar Boyz: Musician; shields; spears. 110

Dead 'Ard Boyz (37 Da Immortulz): Musician; Standard Bearer; War Banner. 499

Doom Diver Catapult 80

Doom Diver Catapult 80

2,400 points

Looking forward to seeing y'all next weekend!

I tried to stick to my Sea Guard theme as much as possible.

Alarielle, Avatar of Isha: lore of life 375

Loremaster of Hoeth: Book of Hoeth; Talisman of Preservation 330

Lothern Sea Helm: Banner of Avelorn 140

30 Lothern Sea Guard: shields; Sea Master; musician; standard bearer 390

5 Ellyrian Reavers: spears; bows; Harbinger 105

24 White Lions of Chrace: Guardian (Warrior Bane); musician; standard bearer (Banner of the World Dragon) 397

Lothern Skycutter 95

Lothern Skycutter 95

Eagle Claw Bolt Thrower 70

Flamespyre Phoenix 225

• Like 1

I tried to stick to my Sea Guard theme as much as possible.

Alarielle, Avatar of Isha: lore of life 375

Loremaster of Hoeth: Book of Hoeth; Talisman of Preservation 330

Lothern Sea Helm: Banner of Avelorn 140

30 Lothern Sea Guard: shields; Sea Master; musician; standard bearer 390

24 White Lions of Chrace: Guardian (Warrior Bane); musician; standard bearer (Banner of the World Dragon) 397

Lothern Skycutter 95

Lothern Skycutter 95

Flamespyre Phoenix 225

O.O

I want to fight this with my Dark Elves. You have some nice tricks in there!

That would be a fun match up and thanks :) .

By the way I still haven't played you yet. I talked to one of the guys at Castle of Games in a Springfield and he said you come down and play sometimes. If I don't face you at the brawl let me know next time you are in town and wanna get a game of fantasy or 40k in.

• Like 1