Rose City Wrath Tickets On Sale Now

KJTW

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am happy to allow Chalenges in the first round for Rose City Wrath.

The process is simple. You call your challenge out here and if they accept, I'll set it up for round 1., and PM both parties. Complicated? Here is an example:

Player A- yo B, wanna fight?

Player B- Them's fightin' words!

I Handel the rest!

You guys talked me into it Sunday night. I can't take for granted such a cool tournament being thrown right down the street at Guardian! 9th might be garbage, I want as much Warhammer as possible. Buying my ticket now!

I have you all squared away. Feel free to head over to the challenge thread!

For those of you with Masters aspirations, this will be a great event to attend. If you look at the current rankings, only a couple of guys from the top 8 are attending RCW (as far as I know), which gives a great opportunity for people to bump up their own rankings points!

Likewise, if you can talk some of your friends into going, your rankings points will be even greater because more attendees equals more points. I'm looking forward to hearing the results!

~gwh

alright mike, since you dipped out on the team i'm throwing the gauntlet at you.  dwarfs carry grudges... and you havent faced my real dwarf list yet :)  so i understand if you chicken out, cause a 20-0 loss to start kinda stinks doesnt it? :P

Haha, yeah it does. There is a lot more to that game, than just that. But I was playing Moses. Who is a great general. Throgg laughs at your pathetic courage to take him on. You stand in the way of something I desire. I am not going to go around you, I will cut through you. I accept this ridiculous challenge.

• Like 1

Just a friendly reminder that the lists are due for Rose City Wrath on May 1. Each Day late will cost you a point, so be on time!

And if you haven't gotten your ticket you better click here and get it now!

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

-Team America

• Like 1

come on guys someone else needs to get some challenge filth in here!  ill start calling out challenges for people :P portland folks, defend the keep from those sneaky black sheep infiltrates!  and id love to see art and matt beas have a dark elf dance off(actually i have no idea what armies they are playing...). ;)