Rose City Wrath Tickets On Sale Now

KJTW

raiders' fans getting POSITIVE sportsmanship points..... more like sympathy points lol.  oh gosh what meme do i do, so many to choose from!4dbfd23799ecec3df911a145cfee5631.jpg

Say what you will. You won't talk the same smack in our stadium. We also produced some of the best players. A RAIDER doesn't jump ship. No band wagon fans here!

• Like 1

yea im obviously just talking smack considering im a cubs fan... HA! also i happen to like the raiders, not really a huge NFL team fan for some reason.  i like the niners the most but im not a crazy niners fan.  and dont worry ill continue the smack talk as long as people can put up with it!  im shocked i havent got a 'warning' yet lol.  and here's a lower blow.... the%2Braiders%2Bwill%2Bsign%2Bray%2Brice

We have some great prizes for the raffle yo support a great cause.

There will be a copy of Dreadfleet (much lampooned, but really a great game with some killer minis) sealed in box donated by Ordo.

Lewis Audio Video has promised some goodies to be named soon, but the big daddy is from Portland's own East Side Distillery. They have donated a personal tasting party for the winner and nine of his friends. If you have not had any of their offerings, do yourself a favor and find some Burnside Bourbon. You will not be disappointed.

Tickets will be $3 each or 3 for $5.

All proceeds go to Extra Life. If you gavnt heard of them, go to www.extralife.org

They make awesome happen.

Yes, you can Buy tickets. We will be doing the awards on Sunday for the Blu-ray Player first, then dreadful eat, then the east side distillery certificate. I imagine if you win, and don't get what you're after it's entirely plaidable to work a trade.