New to Fantasy and want to play my first game!

I'm just about done painting my Lizardmen army and am looking to play my first game! I am hoping to find someone that's willing to show me the ropes and help me learn the game. I will have a 1500 pt army ready and want to play Sunday evening after 5pm. I am considering baking cupcakes for the kind gentleman that volunteers first. 

Thanks! 

Courtney 

I'm just about done painting my Lizardmen army and am looking to play my first game! I am hoping to find someone that's willing to show me the ropes and help me learn the game. I will have a 1500 pt army ready and want to play Sunday evening after 5pm. I am considering baking cupcakes for the kind gentleman that volunteers first. 

Thanks! 

Courtney

We need to know your location, Ordo stretches from Salem up to Bellingham. (We try to forget about our Canadian Brothers. :wink:)

Hey thanks for all the replies! I am in Portland, I didn't realize this club had such a wide net. I have been to the club house once before and could definitely be there on a Sunday evening. I could also show up on a Tuesday if anyone wants to mess up 40k night :) How about next week once the tournament is over?

Thanks again,

Courtney