Wood building kits?

Threejacks

Got the Warlord Games monthly mail today and it had this bad boy in there;

http://us-store.warlordgames.com/collections/bolt-action/products/large-factory

I simply MUST have this but I haven't tried any of these thin ply building kits for gaming yet..ive done many for Model Railroading but those are usually detail balsa and not made to be touched or even moved once set in place.

Do these wooden kits hold up well?

• Like 1

Sarissa (the manufacturer for that kit) uses the thinnest mdf (2mm) and are more delicate than other brands. Most others use 3mm mdf or plywood which seems to make a huge difference. That being said the Sarissa kits are fantastic. I have kits from most of the major wood cutters except for Miniature Scenery AUS.

Sarissa (the manufacturer for that kit) uses the thinnest mdf (2mm) and are more delicate than other brands. Most others use 3mm mdf or plywood which seems to make a huge difference. That being said the Sarissa kits are fantastic. I have kits from most of the major wood cutters except for Miniature Scenery AUS.

That's interesting,the only MDF ive worked is in housing trim and finish wood products,never considered it for hobby use,heh.

I went to order the factory this morning and see that its sold out,doh!..its on my watch list now:)

Thanx guys!