Adeptus Mechanicus Incoming?

pretre

I paid $40 for the 5 metal ad mech guys I got from a 3rd party. Of course, that's factoring in shipping.

Now I'm at a cross roads, spend money to get more 3rd party guys at a higher price or eat the sunk cost of the first 5 and get new GW figs?

Ha! Jokes on everyone, I don't have any money so the answer is neither!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, have about 20 at mech infantry all painted up, but these models are way cooler.

• Like 1

Sicarian Infiltrator approach their goals not with classic stealth, but rely on technology. Spread noise interference and set their enemies as a sensory barrage , which delivers it to the mercy of these cyborg killer.

Sicarian Rust Stalkers are cybernetic assassin warriors with long limbs , which are absolutely devoted to the Machine-God. With the proper frequency, their Transonic weapons can penetrate the hardest armor itself.

Rules following:

700475_sm-.JPG

700476_sm-.JPG

700477_sm-.JPG

700478_sm-.JPG

700479_sm-.JPG

700480_sm-.JPG

Decent statline. The Dunestalker rule is awesome :D The unit adds 3 inch to moving, running and charging.  And the weapon rules are great...Salvopistol is 5 rending shots...ok strenght 2 is weak, but still. , Taserstaff hits 2 additional times on a to hit roll of 6. , Ghostbreaker Grenades always wound on a 4 ....reads really cool. (my own translations of the names :P)