The Making up Rumors about 9th Edition Thread!

To help along the "Future of Warhammer" thread, I thought we might like to make up a few rumors of our own to use in speculation!

I heard, from a vary reliable source that one of the 6 new army books would be Warhammer: Farm Animals. This entirely new army will consist of the combine races of cows, sheep, chickens and so forth who have, in the vision of the surviving human spirit banded together to bring order to the new world. There is speculation that there may be a "Farmer John" special character, however this seems far fetched to me.

• Like 5

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

To help along the "Future of Warhammer" thread, I thought we might like to make up a few rumors of our own to use in speculation!

I heard, from a vary reliable source that one of the 6 new army books would be Warhammer: Farm Animals. This entirely new army will consist of the combine races of cows, sheep, chickens and so forth who have, in the vision of the surviving human spirit banded together to bring order to the new world. There is speculation that there may be a "Farmer John" special character, however this seems far fetched to me.

Pigs are hq choice.

• Like 2

Slanesh graduates college and becomes Dark Prince of Capitalism. Khorne gets old and pretty much rages at the kids on his lawn. Nurgle Retired and now tends to his garden with only his little nurglings for company. And Tzeentch, unable to settle down, travels the world in his RV, visiting old friends and visiting famous landmarks.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...