Raging Heroes Kickstarter

That's why I plan to buy a whole bunch at once

I have purchased a few at a time from RH and the shipping wasn't any more than other Euro area manufacturers.

If I go balls deep, sure the shipping is a minor thing. I'm not sure I like their design enough to replace my whole army though.

That leaves me just picking up a few pieces to accent my army, some characters. If I do that, shipping adds 50% to the price.

I think dice age carries their stuff, so I'll just wait for retail and grab it there.

My problem with this is that a lot of the models I want, are still locked. So I could get stuck getting models I really don't.

Give it time....it's only day 5

I'll bet that all the cool stuff will become reality. I'm going to inventory everything that I will commit to painting and then upsize my original pledge accordingly. I know how you feel about getting figures that you don't like as freebies....I don't like the idea of having figures in my possession that I'm not going to paint...just feels wrong somehow. I'll find good homes for them

This is my first involvement in a kickstarter...and I'm really digging it thus far....

Give it time....it's only day 5

I'll bet that all the cool stuff will become reality. I'm going to inventory everything that I will commit to painting and then upsize my original pledge accordingly. I know how you feel about getting figures that you don't like as freebies....I don't like the idea of having figures in my possession that I'm not going to paint...just feels wrong somehow. I'll find good homes for them

This is my first involvement in a kickstarter...and I'm really digging it thus far....

If you get sisters figs you don't want, let me know and we can figure something out.