Bolt Action interest?

Fitz

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Bellingham and looking to start a Polish/Soviet army.

I visted PFC Games while I am temporary staying in the Edmonds/Lynwood area and it looks like they play 1000pts relatively regularly. It peaked my interest enough to where I am looking and getting a starter set, even if its playing down here once a month. I would love to help generate some more interest in this game closer to the border, I'm a huge sucker for WWII.

I live in Bellingham and looking to start a Polish/Soviet army.

I visted PFC Games while I am temporary staying in the Edmonds/Lynwood area and it looks like they play 1000pts relatively regularly. It peaked my interest enough to where I am looking and getting a starter set, even if its playing down here once a month. I would love to help generate some more interest in this game closer to the border, I'm a huge sucker for WWII.

Hey there I also Live in Bellingham and have some Russians I could sell you. I also have Germans so that we could play.

I also live in Bham and have Japanese. Mugu in Everett is a good store for bolt action. I plan on getting down there more regularly for their Friday night games. If you want to play then me and riphook would be more than willing. It's a great game and easy to understand