H: WHFB Dwarf Army, Misc. W:$

Bosco

Selling off collections/items I haven't used enough to justify keeping, as outlined below.

Dwarf army, looking for ~50% of retail current equivalent (rounded to bill-friendly numbers) or 65% if I run them through paint-stripping efforts for you.  

Mostly older edition; no finecast.  No Army Painter primer on anything.  I have a big bits box for these, so anything missing shields should be able to be outfitted with them, etc. The majority are assembled with low-quality super glue, snaps apart or dissolves in various paint-stripping chemicals, so making changes to poses or glued on equipment should be pretty easy.

Metal Hero with Hammer and shield $10

15 Metal Slayers primered/painted $35

Classic Metal Army Standard $15

10 classic crossbow dwarfs with axes (rangers?) I should have more crossbow arms to replace the broken on in the corner, but these were bought used and look to have that evil plastic cement, so... $10

14 classic metal hammerers (might have a spare musician as well, not shown) $35

10 plastic miners (I believe these are current, includes drill champion and standard) $12

10 classic thunderers with small shields glued on $12

10 classic thunderers with small shields glued on $12

10 classic thunderers bare metal $15

Classic metal thunderer full command (standard, champion with pistols, musician) $8

10 classic metal miners $12

10 warriors with great weapons $10

10 warriors with great weapons and possible champion $10

Classic metal cannon with crew $12

Classic metal gyrocopter $20

Organ gun with crew (plastic) $12

Classic metal bolt thrower with crew (one crewman is converted in plastic, bolt for channel is included but not pictured) $15

Classic metal bolt thrower with crew (one crewman is converted in plastic, bolt for channel is included but not pictured) $15

Classic metal grudge/stone thrower with crew $20

Metal Grudge thrower with crew $20

Classic metal flame cannon with crew (pressure dials included but not pictured) $18

Classic metal Thorek Ironbrow with Anvil etc. All bits should be there if not pictured (staff, bellows, etc.) $30

Various runesmiths (there is a 4th holding the stop sign not pictured) $5/each stop-sign, $8 for the other.

20 Plastic warriors (current) Hand weapon/Shields, full command, partially painted $20

16 plastic warriors (old) Hand weapon/Shields, full command, partially painted $12

16 plastic warriors (old) Hand weapon/Shields, full command, partially painted $12

If you want the whole lot, or reasonably good sized chunks I'm willing to move on price a fair bit beyond common negotiating.

ALSO FOR SALE

Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook $30

Battlefleet Gothic Quick Reference Sheet $10

Battlefleet Gothic 2002 Annual book (front, back) $15

White Dwarf Warp Storm (More BFG rules/reference, front, back) $15

Mantis clan L5R honor tracker and base $10

Hardback Shadowrun books

As above and anything else I may add to this thread (trying to keep my listings to one location like Pretre).  If I don't have a price in mind and you see something you're interested in please PM an offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...