H: Witchfate Tor / Dreadstone Blight W: $ (pics)

Swan-of-War

Hey Ordo -

I have a partially painted Witchfate Tor up for sale, looking for cash or Paypal 

The first two levels have been very-well painted by Portland studio.  The third floor and top floor are still primed black.

The third floor looks like it has been converted a bit and I don't believe it will form a complete floor.  There's also unpainted floor sections and ruined wall sections so that you could easily make a two-floor Dreadstone Blight and have plenty of left overs.  Using the top crenelated sections and empire-ensignia floor, you could make a cool walled garden type piece of terrain too.

It looks like the "skull bulwark" pieces are missing that go along the lower section, that's how I received it.

PM me with offers, located near Redmond - Issaquah, WA.   Can also deliver to Portland

photo%201%204_zpsyoxgt0yf.jpg

photo%202%204_zpss8e3i84t.jpg

Your post confuses me. I can't figure out if the idea is to sell the model as close to new price as possible, or if idea is more to find the model a new home, as it were.