June 6 - The Annihilation 2: The Annihilationing

AgentP

I'd say the Tzeentch army, but I'm not the one who has to work on it.

The distinction is that I'll doubtfully have played very many games with that tzeentch army when the anhililation event comes around, so I may be shaky i rules knowledge. That said, army is very random, so this might not really show much...

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I see risk of bringing less obscure ones like damage building so deck could be smaller by discard. I do like the idea and don't think the risk out weighs the potential.

Im going to have to drop from this as I am now working my Orks for OFCC and its a really soft list for the team event,I don't see it being a challenge to even the most mild tourney builds.

I could bring a Stompa list but that would mean I need to paint another 25 or so models that I would not be using on the team list and im in full build paint mode for the team list now.

My 40k focus for the next few months needs to be on team practices and painting/building so im happy to step aside and let someone have my spot in this:)

Sportsmanship

This is an Ordo event.  This is a fun, simple, no-stress event designed around Maelstrom missions.  Leave your competitive side at home for a day and approach this as having fun for a few hours. 

Wait he did say this...so no 5 Imperial Knight lists right...haha!

Do lists need to be approved before the event?