June 6 - The Annihilation 2: The Annihilationing

AgentP

5 Knights would have a rough time in Maelstrom, but I haven't seen anything that says you can't take them.

Sportsmanship

This is an Ordo event.  This is a fun, simple, no-stress event designed around Maelstrom missions.  Leave your competitive side at home for a day and approach this as having fun for a few hours. 

• Like 1

Make fun of me all you want but if someone shows up with a fun adamantine lance with Acheron and lancer because there were no guidelines...

Not the worst opponent. I have an easier time coping with vehicles than I do infantry hordes....

Unfortunately I have to withdraw. One of the players in my RPG group is going to be deployed this summer, and we're in a race against the clock to finish the current chapter of Rise of the Runelords before he goes. I'll need this day if we're going to make it... Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Getting my list finalized and now with new knights just want to make sure I'm not overstepping on my list, but would 2 knight detachment be ok, or even a 3 knight list? Both would ally with space marines. The lord of war type being added seems like it would help balance them a bit more.

• Like 1

Getting my list finalized and now with new knights just want to make sure I'm not overstepping on my list, but would 2 knight detachment be ok, or even a 3 knight list? Both would ally with space marines. The lord of war type being added seems like it would help balance them a bit more.

It's a legal army as long as you stay under the number of detachments.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Legal true but I also want to make sure people won't feel uncomfortable playing it. I know how soul crushing some match ups can be

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning to get some soda a costco. Either 36 or 72 cans, depending on how ambitious I feel (I plan to get to WOW via bus...).

Anyone have costco soda preferences?

Costco is name brand now adays.  I like regular Coke (liquid, not powder or rock)

Cola or Dr Lightning or whatever the dr pepper clone is called.

Also, I need to figure out what I'm bringing.

Coke/pepsi and Dr Pepper? No desires for non-caffeinated soda?