Monday night throwdown!

It was good to see you at Ordo Will!  Glad you showed up.  Some time we play at red castle it's close to our houses so It's not uncommon for us to game there on our days off or when we have free time.  If you ever want a game hit me up and If i'm free I'm usually up for a game there.

• Like 1

Awesome. Yeah I have been trying to set up a regular weekday thing at Red Castle for a little while. Just something fun to throw some dice, and blow off steam after work. :)

Red Castle happens to be well located to my house, and has a great feel. I might post up something for next week (Monday or Wednesday) if anyone is interested. :) 

• Like 1

Awesome. Yeah I have been trying to set up a regular weekday thing at Red Castle for a little while. Just something fun to throw some dice, and blow off steam after work. :)

Red Castle happens to be well located to my house, and has a great feel. I might post up something for next week (Monday or Wednesday) if anyone is interested. :)

I would be down for either evening there:)

5:30-6:00 ok?