OFCC using end times? WTF?!?!?!

I hope he stays home with the rest of those cowardly Canadandians.  I can't afford to be buying dinner for him especially with exchange rates being what they are!!

OTHER cowardly Canadians, perhaps. Team Nerd Council is paid up and reppin' the Great White North.

Though yeah...to hell with exchange rates. My OFCC ticket was $100 CAD. Ridic.

• Like 1

OTHER cowardly Canadians, perhaps. Team Nerd Council is paid up and reppin' the Great White North.

Though yeah...to hell with exchange rates. My OFCC ticket was $100 CAD. Ridic.

Sorry about that exchange rate.  Maybe it's because everybody expects your socie (doesn't quite ring like commie, does it?) government to collapse at any moment?

So I've opted not to play in the OFCC fantasy this year, as have all the hammered heads.  Mostly because I no longer have a fantasy team and all this 9th speculation makes me in kind of a wait and see holding pattern.  

I may still end up coming down to play Malifaux that weekend, and if you want to come see me, I'll be running Breaching the 'Faux for Malifaux the beginning of May.

• Like 2

Sad to see Dan not joining us at OFCC this year. Of course the one year I can actually make this tournament is the one year the rest of the Canadian crew decides to stay home. Booo-urns!

Sorry about that exchange rate.  Maybe it's because everybody expects your socie (doesn't quite ring like commie, does it?) government to collapse at any moment?

Our current government is actually very right wing, funnily enough. Unlike your commie Kenyan president ;)

• Like 1