Warhamster T-Shirt & Hoodies: Final Order Thread

I don't know, personally I prefer the white on black with just the eyes fixed, but we can put the different versions up for a vote. As for the whiskers... I'm not really sure. I've been looking at the version with whiskers so long now that the one without is looking weird.

Also Duncan we can order lady's shirts (or any other type of clothing), but it will be on the expensive side as different garments all count toward their own bulk discounts. That said, if we could get 6 orders of lady's shirts, we could get a pretty decent discount.

I like the no whiskers. It scales especially nice, and it will read as well on a die as a shirt. Plus, everyone knows that Warhamsters trim their which era, so they won't be taken advantage of by their foes.

Nathan, do you have vector files? If so, email them to me and I'm happy to take a stab at some ideas that might translate well to white on color. FWIW, I think the circle looks good if you can control the background color (like with the patches), but it doesn't lend itself to the diversity of shirt colors we have. Our previous designs work well with even lighter colors of shirts, which wouldn't work with the circle design.

Man, my next KS is totally going to have Worldsmith Industries shirts as an add on. Mostly so I can get my own shirts.

• Like 1

Curved text is bad. Don't care if it's spiky or not, though the spiky looks a bit out of place given the rest of the shirt.

What we need is for Nathan to develop a new logo and art, so that we have a metal looking Warhamster shirt that looks as good as Joey's Skeletonwitch shirt (the good one, not to lackluster one he got at his first Skeletonwitch show). Rebranding the Warhamsters for a metal shirt would be cool as all get out.

• Like 2

Curved text is bad. Don't care if it's spiky or not, though the spiky looks a bit out of place given the rest of the shirt.

What we need is for Nathan to develop a new logo and art, so that we have a metal looking Warhamster shirt that looks as good as Joey's Skeletonwitch shirt (the good one, not to lackluster one he got at his first Skeletonwitch show). Rebranding the Warhamsters for a metal shirt would be cool as all get out.

Hmmm.......

• Like 1

Still need confirmation from Derek, Ray, Joey, BrotherSIr, Kevin, and Loren on if you still want stuff and what you want. Also, everyone who has confirmed so far, double-check the first post to make sure I have your orders right. Some of you left out specifics on what you were getting so I had to make some educated guesses. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.