Chaos Daemons Egrimm Van Horstmann

Got this cool guy on ebay for a dollar (plus shipping):

1998P136-02.jpg

Though I only bought the rider with saddle (top left two bits). Plan is to use it as a rider for something in my 40k Chaos (tzeentch) daemons army. Not shown, back of the chaos star has Tzeentch symbol, so tzeentch aspect is pretty covered.

Anyway, I think he looks pretty cool, but I haven't a clue what to model him on. Definitely an impulse buy. I thinking I want to do an entirely putty/conversion creature, but I'm not totally sure what. Suggestions?

Off-hand, he's suppose to be ridding a two-headed dragon, so a custom fateweaver or soulgrinder comes to mind.

Creative suggestions desired.

PS: If you have the metal chaos dragon and no rider, might be able to trade, either you for the rider, or me for the dragon.

I have some of the Dragon... I've been stealing bits from it for years (a decade really) what I have left is yours if you want it and are willing to pick up at ofcc.

Of the top of my head used an arm/hand bit for a giant claw bloodbowl chaos beastman and one of the heads for a deamon prince conversion (put it on an inquisitor scale model). Also pretty sure the wings are fine...

I have some of the Dragon... I've been stealing bits from it for years (a decade really) what I have left is yours if you want it and are willing to pick up at ofcc.

Of the top of my head used an arm/hand bit for a giant claw bloodbowl chaos beastman and one of the heads for a deamon prince conversion (put it on an inquisitor scale model). Also pretty sure the wings are fine...

I do want it, though I don't think I'll be at the OFCC this year. Any alternate ways? That dragon would make a really awesome fateweaver...

I did find that the model sits well on a heavy conversion defiler I did a while back. Not too much effort to convert that model into a

soulgrinder.

Hmm... to convert a converted model....Some poetry there, I think.