Soda Pop Mini - anyone play them?

If your player group likes dungeon crawler games than SDExlpore is a really fun game. I would wait until the new rules hit retail to invest or just start with the newest box. Should be in retail soon. 

Relic Knights seems fun. I have two factions but I have only played a couple times. Not a lot of players in the area. I was also disappointed in the quality of the minis. They did not turn out as well as they could have.

I have almost all of the old Super Dungeon Explorer stuff & my box of new stuff from the kickstarter should in be tomorrow. The new version has two ways to play, arcade / co-op or classic / someone plays the monsters, others play the hero.

Let me know if you want to get together and give it a try. 

Super dungeon explore is a great game. I have just about everything they have put out for it and love it. They are pretty fun to paint and the game play is good for the whole family my wife, 10 year old son, and 18year old son and his girl friend play it together and everybody really enjoys it. I am pretty sure the new set will be available in stores this spring. There new game Ninja All Stars looks great it's on Kick Starter right now.

Ps the company is GREAT to kick start. They sent weekly email updates showing you progress and sneak peeks and let you know exactly when you were getting your stuff. With out hesitation I jumped on the Ninja All Star kickstarter.

I like Super Dungeon.  Relic Knights I found very different as far as a skirmish game goes, and not sure I entirely like how it goes.  It's very different, and almost requires a different level of thought.

Super Dungeon is one of those things though, your heroes really need to work together and have a plan, otherwise the bosses are crazy tough.  

I'm interested in Ninja All-stars as well.