Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed today that walking a dog is like a license to trespass. I run past an abandoned lot most days, never checked it out. Was walking the dog past it this morning and it just felt so natural to explore. Creepy driveway through overgrown trees, dilapidated building and a really cool stone storage shed. Never once crossed my mind to poke around after running by for a year, walk the dog on a different route once and we're exploring...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I kind of wish Age of Sigmar had come out while GW was still doing new releases in resin. Just because then there would be FineCast StormCast Models.

Your Army Cast would be made up of FineCast StormCast ModelCast!!!!!

Random Thought....

"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, we should call them 'impressions', and if you get a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?"

-Jack Handey

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning with a (more) random (than usual) thought. What if we were all judged on a daily basis and found worthy or not of living another day? What if we had to earn our tomorrow by what we did today?

I'm not talking religion or beliefs... I'm just saying what if this was a universe where that's just the way it worked. There was no "reward" at the end of time or after death. Your bad and your good weren't weighed against each other over time. There was nothing but being granted another day on this earth because you're not a jerk. You get to enjoy another day of life because you didn't hurt anyone and chose instead to make the world a better place.

I'm guessing there would be a lot less hatred and judgement. So much more kindness.