Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

I’ve personally seen Reeves in direct sunlight. I also have friends and acquaintances who’ve seen Rudd in direct sunlight.

So, not exactly the strongest proof, but good enough for me to rule out vampirism.

(Bram Stoker style vampires could go out in the daylight, true, but they also couldn’t cross running water or be photographed. Obviously, both men have been filmed and photographed extensively. Also, Keanu surfs.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

When I closed the tab, I had a brief moment of "that said breed, right?" Should've trusted my instincts and checked.

That reminds me of a joke I just made up.

How come Jewish vampires don't rise from their coffins?

They use unleavened dead!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

It wasn't even 10 yet, and you are already that drunk?  lol  Poor edits in transcription from brain to page aside, good joke.

It's my first week back at work, and I need to take the edge off. A little isopropyl alcohol in the coffee...

• Like 1

It was Easter and a great king decided that he wanted to throw a huge Easter party and invite all the nobles from all the lands near and far.

He sent word to all the other kings, and dukes, and barons, and chevaliers to come to his party and to bring with them their traditional Easter dishes so that they could all celebrate together.

On the evening of the party, the nobles from lands near and far came bringing sweet Easter breads, smoked hams, delicious pies, fancy tortes, flans dripping with syrup, delicate chocolates, fluffy souffle, and all sorts wonderful things to eat.

That was except for one lone vassal.  His squire laid out the most humble-looking foods, squares of Matzoh, gefilte fish, horseradish, and cholent.

The king stood up, frowning at the cold fish balls and flatbread sitting among the beautiful dainties brought by the other nobles.

Then the king asked, “can anyone tell me why this knight is different from all the other knights?”

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ish said:

It was Easter and a great king decided that he wanted to throw a huge Easter party and invite all the nobles from all the lands near and far.

He sent word to all the other kings, and dukes, and barons, and chevaliers to come to his party and to bring with them their traditional Easter dishes so that they could all celebrate together.

On the evening of the party, the nobles from lands near and far came bringing sweet Easter breads, smoked hams, delicious pies, fancy tortes, flans dripping with syrup, delicate chocolates, fluffy souffle, and all sorts wonderful things to eat.

That was except for one lone vassal.  His squire laid out the most humble-looking foods, squares of Matzoh, gefilte fish, horseradish, and cholent.

The king stood up, frowning at the cold fish balls and flatbread sitting among the beautiful dainties brought by the other nobles.

Then the king asked, “can anyone tell me why this knight is different from all the other knights?”

Does your families heritage hale from the loins of Jacob?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

I missed my hair appointment in Jan, and we're coming up on when I'd be coming in again.  I'm tempted to do my hair, but I don't know about getting the lines right, even with clips.  

So much easier when I just buzzed my hair.

I was about a month overdue for a haircut when this whole mess started. It’s getting really ridiculous now.

Both my kids have compared me to Greg Universe.

image.png.4c563a0b4651d15f853be95941f11217.png

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ish said:

I was about a month overdue for a haircut when this whole mess started. It’s getting really ridiculous now.

Both my kids have compared me to Greg Universe.

image.png.4c563a0b4651d15f853be95941f11217.png

I have a Steven shirt, and look(ed) more like Greg. Maybe more so, as I went ahead and buzzed it all off; and I'm wearing a white tank top. And sandles.... I'm no guitar dad, though.

Goodbye, dearest mohawk.  

• Like 1