Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

Ooh! I love acting redundancies!

David Denman plays an unlikable and bullish incumbent fiance, whose viability as a romantic interest is slammed shut when he punches the charming protagonist; and whose fiance leaves him for said protagonist in both:

-Big Fish 

-The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blackvigil said:

I am a covetous model dragon. I see cool models, and I want to get them. Kill Team has given me an excuse to buy little things from any army I want. 

I just started painting Drukhari for the first time ever. Kill Team makes it so easy!

WarCry is pretty much the Fantasy equivalent.

• Like 2

I think my wife might kill me if I got into War Cry, but I might down the road. I bought and painted a whole Warriors of Chaos model, mostly cavalry, chariots, etc... just before Age of Sigmar. So, maybe there is fodder there. 😛
Random Thought: What ever happened to that comedian, Drukhari?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ish said:

I still hate the name “Drukhari,” schlubby goofy game-show hosts from Cleveland aren’t exactly my idea of spooky.

Just mess with the pronunciation. Say the "u" like in "truck", really emphasize the "h", and pronounce the "a" like it would be in German, almost like the "o" in "hot".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

She's a former member of the Adepta Sororitas who seemingly came back from the dead and has been a living weapon since that day. He's a Harlequin of the Laughing God who is now an outcast from his own people. Bound by fate, this unlikely pair fight the forces of Chaos wherever they find them. Together, they fight crime.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, WestRider said:

Given that most hereditary titles were originally awarded for military accomplishments, they're basically just a fancy way of saying "my dad beat up your dad"

Was doing some reading on the evolution of serfdom in Russia yesterday. 

It disgusts me, and disheartens me, how little has changed internationally in over 5k years.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...