Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My name is THX-1138 and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight loyal human soldiers.

Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the new battle station becoming active soon that will keep the outer systems in fear. Well, we'll be activating a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into the Outer Rim, dressed as civilians. And once we're in rebel territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Jedis.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come outta them goddamn Kamino pods, cross five thousand light years of space, fight my way through half of Geonosis and jump out of a frakin' El-Aye-Aye-Tea to teach the Jedis lessons in humanity. Jedis ain't got no humanity. They're the cult-soldiers of a religion of baby-stealin', mass murderin' maniacs and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a laser-sword, they're gonna die.

Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Mandolorian Jango Fett. That means I got a little Mando in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Mando hunt. We will be cruel to the Jedis, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Jedis won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our vibro-knives.

And the Jedis will be sickened by us, and the Jedis will talk about us, and the Jedis will fear us. And when one of them Jedi closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...