Damn you Dark Tower!

Washington State has the DMB boys.  UW is in Seattle, so close enough to some cool people.  You would have to track down BeaverBeliever, but he went to Oregon State, and could probably point you in the right direction for the gaming club down there.  OR just skip college, go into the trades, make money while you learn your craft and get paid!  Journeymen linemen can go where ever they want and find work.

• Like 2

Washington State has the DMB boys.  UW is in Seattle, so close enough to some cool people.  You would have to track down BeaverBeliever, but he went to Oregon State, and could probably point you in the right direction for the gaming club down there.  OR just skip college, go into the trades, make money while you learn your craft and get paid!  Journeymen linemen can go where ever they want and find work.

Knowing what I know now, I would have been a lineman.

• Like 1

Well I'd love to have any or all of you.

To clarify more specifically I would like a masters in mathematics A minor in computer sciences and to be certefied with Big data sets which UM just got qualified to certify you in.

If you want, my best friend is studying computational theoretical physics, he got his undergrad at UW and is now working toward his doctorate at Stanford, if you want his contact info he can probably give you some good advice of classes/possible undergrad degrees he feels are more valuable in that type of field.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.