for funzies: scatter laser ratio

intrizic

Who needs Jink when you're behind normal cover thanks to your JSJ move? I like firing at full Ballistic Skill.

Don't crush my dreams! It will at least be able to control the open areas of the board. I felt like GW was doing so well there for a while, I should have seen this coming. Now it seems so obvious, people actually thinking gw would balance the game, HA. I bet the WS stays exactly the same except for the scatter laser lock nerf...These bikes and wave serpents for some cheap aspect warriors... Aren't dire avengers elites now supposedly?

Doesn't mention anything a out being freakishly cheap.

I would think that being as advanced as they are, it would be "freakishly cheap" for them to make the product.  The real cost for Eldar has been the Bodies, not the Wraithbone or other materials going into the Jetbikes, Craftworlds, Wave Serpents, etc.  I mean, their society is so advanced (How advanced are they?!), that their lack of need for production workers or material harvesters, single handedly led to the creation of the Emperor's Children.  

Thank you for chiming in /cheers

Thank you

Can I buy a round for you at OFCC?

Have a cigar, boy!  You're gonna go far!  I'll have to get back to you on which round I'd like bought.  The third round would give the team a higher ranking going into day 2, but having the 4th round would allow for being extra hungover that morning.  I must give this more consideration, as both are equally, albeit independently, tempting.  If you do that for me, the least I could do is buy you a couple shots.  Name your poison.

• Like 1

Have a cigar, boy!  You're gonna go far!  I'll have to get back to you on which round I'd like bought.  The third round would give the team a higher ranking going into day 2, but having the 4th round would allow for being extra hungover that morning.  I must give this more consideration, as both are equally, albeit independently, tempting.  If you do that for me, the least I could do is buy you a couple shots.  Name your poison.

how about a cigar ?  I enjoy a mediocre cigar :D

Let's chat at the event :D, thank you for accepting my olive branch /cheers

• Like 1

I found the balancing point that they will put in the codex:

'Dying Race' - The Eldar are too few to waste their lives in pointless conflicts. If 25% of the Eldar force is destroyed or fleeing at the end of a game turn, the Eldar player removes all remaining models from the table. 

• Like 1

Honest and truly, that would be a really interesting mechanic.  Make them broken as [big bad swear word], but then they run off if they suffer too much.  

I'm not sure it would be balanced or even make sense game-wise, but it'd be interesting to play with.  

It would just make first turn really key and not really help that much. OTOH, Eldar games would be really short.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the new jetbikes mean:

- Marines get ML/HB/Lascannon at 1 to 1 and relentless on Tac Marines for 10 points each.

- SOB get exorcist missile launchers at 1 to 1 and relentless on BSS for 10 points each.

- Guard get AC/Lasc/Mortar/etc at 2 to 1 and relentless on Infantry for 10 points each.

It's going to be an interesting edition. lol

I'm guessing the new jetbikes mean:

I think the new jetbikes mean that GW's only making one new troops kit for eldar, this time around, so they want amazing rules which require players to purchase new ones and lots of them. They even added a weapon never previously offered for that unit, which is almost mandatory on every model.