I'm sure there are other pics out on the webs, but I saw them on the Nova Squadron Radio Facebook page (and the Spokane Fantasy Flight group page) and don't want to pull from there, especially with my phone :roll:.

All 4 ships look cool, but I especially like the Scum Hounds Tooth and Tie Punisher. The K-wing looks interesting with a turret and what looks like a new action on its ship token. All of which probably means the Scum Kihraxz Fighter will be the best one of the lot lol.

Yeah YV-666 is by far the most exciting thing in this wave for me. It might need a fresh coat of paint though... Deploying the Nashta Pup sounds like a cool mechanic. I'm guessing it'll be pretty much just like deploying a mine. Sounds like an awesome way to preserve points though. 3 crew sounds fun too. Outlaw tech/K4 droid sounds like a nifty combo. Maybe Greedo will have a home here?

I really like the Khiraxz fighter. I think it looks awesome. And that named PS 9 pilot sounds great too. Engine Upgrade combined with either Predator/Inertial Dampeners or Lone Wolf/Glitter Stim should make him awesome! Super excited there's a new source for Predator finally! I was this close to buying another Defender I'll never play.

The K-wing also needs paint and probably some mod work. The paint is cartoony and it's way too busy of a model for me. The SLAM (in the back of my Dragula) sounds like a neat action too, but I wonder what it suggests about the dial. It doesn't mention any interaction with red maneuvers, and since you perform the action after the "check pilot stress" step, technically red maneuvers won't stress you. I wonder if maybe that means it won't have K-turns. Regardless, I'm sure the dial will be terrible. I'm guessing no faster than 3 speed, and probably no 1 or 3 turns.

At first the TIE punisher looked just stupid to me, but it bothers me less now. Kinda silly how big it is compared to its base though. I need to find out more about before I decide how good it is though. The one pilot ability that we've seen seems really good for ordnance. The thing I'm intrigued the most by is the TIE only mod. One guess I heard is maybe it'll change all red turns to white on TIEs. That'll have no effect on the majority of them, but it'll help out the defender and bomber quite a bit. Presumably the punisher might like it too, but would have to decide between that and munitions failsafe.

Good stuff!

Extra Ordinance, not an overpowered fix, but a relatively balanced one.  It gives some love to the TIE bomber, the new punisher, B-wing, Y-wing, the new K-wing, and the firespray with the Slave I title.  Looks to consume a torpedo slot to give all remaining equipped bombs/torps/missiles a token that makes them 2-shot weapons.  Now you just gotta keep them alive long enough to benefit from them.  

I can see where this will be nasty with the Bomber, Punisher, and K-wing, possibly Slave I since it can have a bomb.  Doesn't make a lot of sense on the Y/B wing unless you're taking an expensive torp as that second slot or just want the minor efficiency bump.  I think Nera Daniels might be a lot more exciting with this new option and overall am fairly happy with this change.

I'm excited for this wave, though not quite as much as I am looking forward to the Tie Advanced upgrades in the Raider.  At least until I get my hands on that.... :wink:

I will be picking all these ships up though, with a few extras of the fighters. I am very much looking forward to the Hound's Tooth, followed closely by the Tie Punisher.

I don't know if the 2-for-1 we're getting out of ordinance will make it good enough to see all the time, but it will help.  This change/upgrade makes me wonder if ordinance was costed at half would it really make it very much more popular?  Certainly a few choices would be, still I doubt there would be a proliferation of it.  I do think it will make players consider them as an option when filling in the last few points of a list though.

I like the YV-666 and the K-wing; not big on Imperials, but I see potential in the TIE-Punisher.  

The only ship in that release I'm not overly excited about (and I really like S&V) is the Khiraxz fighter; by raw stats it looks dangerously close to the often-overlooked X-wing.  Looks to be about the same points, same attack/defense/actions, and essentially the same hull/shields.  Barring a significant difference in the dial (1-turns, 5-forward, or tight K-turns) I don't think the addition of an illicit slot and swapping torps for missiles is a significant improvement over the X-wing and not having a salvaged 'mech slot is a difference in the wrong direction in that comparison.  Being new I think it might see play initially, but worry it might ultimately not be efficient/effective enough to warrant a spot in competitive builds like all but a few of the X-wing pilots.

Who knows, maybe the new EPTs (Cracked and Lightning Reflexes are my guesses based on the text you can see) will add a lot to the fighter. I'm just not sure about the generics, because they'll be in the same point range as Y-wings with ITC and BTL-A4. It's hard to imagine them seriously competing with that. They've got to have an insanely good dial to be worth taking over a Y-wing.

I agree about the Y-wing. The new BTL-A4 title combined with Autoblaster Turret and an Unhinged Astromech.....just wow. And then add an Engine Upgrade to them...They are now almost at the top of your opponent's target priority list.

The EPTs better be damn good considering they are the only new EPTs in Wave 7 - the punisher and the k-wing do not even have an EPT on their highest PS pilot (and probably not any of them).

Who knows, maybe the new EPTs (Cracked and Lightning Reflexes are my guesses based on the text you can see) will add a lot to the fighter. I'm just not sure about the generics, because they'll be in the same point range as Y-wings with ITC and BTL-A4. It's hard to imagine them seriously competing with that. They've got to have an insanely good dial to be worth taking over a Y-wing.

I'm guessing it is Crack Shot rather than Cracked, but either way I agree with the sentiment regarding these vs Y-wings for Scum's current alternatives.